Job Description :
We are looking for an experienced content expert for Chemistry to join our fast-growing team.
The ideal candidate will have experience teaching students online/offline and creating/curating high quality content, preferably for competitive exams like JEE/NEET. The candidate should have in-depth subject knowledge to develop assessment and practice modules, engaging learning content, and other type of student-facing material for Grade 11 & 12 standard students aspiring for competitive exams.
Role and Responsibilities:
· Create/curate Chemistry assessment and practice modules, including new questions and solutions
· Create/curate Chemistry learning content in different formats (textual, videos, animated, etc.)
· Be an expert to consult on any Chemistry-related content or on relevant competitive exams
· Advise the team on all content related questions
Basic Qualifications :
· 5+ years of experience teaching students and creating/ curating high quality content, preferably for competitive exams like JEE/NEET
· Extensive knowledge of the course and curriculum of grade 11 and 12 and entrance exams like JEE/NEET
· Experience with teaching different levels of students (Grade 11 and Grade 12/ undergrad students)
· Good communication, reading, comprehension, and writing skills
Preferred Qualifications :
· Master’s degree in Chemistry or equivalent preferred
· Experience in a classroom setting or as a teacher a plus
· Experience in reviewing and editing curriculum of the highest quality e.g. for JEE/NEET
· Experience of conducting live online classes, creation of multimedia content will be an added advantage.