Job Description :
Job Description – Lead
Are you eager to make a huge impact to a program, which will help Amazon’s vendors grow Are you an energetic person ready to setup the best-in-class vendor operations, define processes to drive vendor satisfaction and work with internal teams to improve their business with Amazon
Amazon’s Retail Business Services (RBS) team is looking for a dynamic and talented Lead to achieve the business/operations goals for vendors in US marketplace. The Lead will be responsible for root causing data quality issues, researching vendor chargeback escalations, identifying selection gaps and help expanding selection from the vendors, and develop business relationship with vendors in the end.
The Lead position offers an introduction to our online retail business and a broad training ground for future success. The successful Lead is an effective listener, communicator and problem-solver, and is able to balance the needs and requirements of both Amazon.com and strategic vendors. He or she must be able to effectively drive operational metrics, meet the SLAs and exceed ambitious business goals by engaging with internal business and operations partners.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in program managing small/medium scale projects independently.
- Proven skill in identifying and fixing process gaps, improvement opportunities and use of small scale automation, technology to increase productivity or drive process simplification
- Experience in providing support for data collection, preparing reports, exercising push back & realignment of expectations with multiple stakeholders
- Work with the vendors/internal teams to improve selection, identify and fix catalog defects, analyze profitability metrics and help their business grow
- Implement and track metrics for recording the success and quality of their products
- Willingness to work in night shift, weekends and Indian holidays.
Basic Qualifications :
- Basic Qualifications § Bachelor's degree.
- 3+ years of successful of backend operations, handling complex request of customers, Inside sales or Client management experience, preferably in the eCommerce, retail technology, Business Process Outsourcing, HiTech or software industries.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, ability to build relationships and influence others without authority.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with an ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization.
- Strong organizational and project management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and time management.
- Proactive attitude, detail-oriented, and a team player.
- Proficient in Excel
Preferred Qualifications :
- SQL knowledge
- Languages known such as VBA, Phython etc.
- Exposure to back office operations, escalation management and troubleshooting environments
- Experience in managing high priority queues