Position OverviewJob Description: AVP, PUNE, Data Warehouse ETL Expert for Asset Management for Accounting Book of records Ledger
DWS ADC Data Services : Seeks an Assistant Vice President, in Pune, as part of the Technology functions of DWS for Asset Management to store Fund Accounting Book of Records and ledger into Data ware house and area mainly responsible for the processing to several reporting platforms along with collateral management, data quality management, index data management. Informatica Power Center for (ETL) extraction, transformation and loading data from heterogeneous source systems into target database.
Grow with us and become an important part of the Data Services team at the Pune location and make a decisive contribution to the global success of our organization in a dynamic environment. ADC Data Services Team is responsible to maintain Data Warehouses and Several Fund Universes along with SRM and ARM.What we’ll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
· Best in class leave policy
· Gender neutral parental leaves
· 100% reimbursement under child care assistance benefit (gender neutral)
· Flexible working arrangements
· Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
· Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
· Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
· Accident and Term life Insurance
· Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and aboveSkills Desired (Mandatory):
- Deep experience in Oracle 12 or equivalent, Informatica 10.x, ETL, Staging to Core Processing
- Informatica Power Center 7.1.3/8.6.1, Informatica Power Exchange 8.6.1
- Good Experience in Oracle pl/sql , Procedures and Packages.
- Good knowledge on UNIX/Linux scripting.
Working experience with multiple asset classes (EQUITY, FIXED INCOME, SWAPS, and FUTURES & Indexes) and the end to end investment management / fund accounting life cycle is preferred.
Experience in used Informatica ETL to load data from Flat Files, XML, Oracle to oracle 12c. Interact on a regular basis with key stakeholders such as the client, BAs, Custodian, Fund Accounting Platform, DQM operations, development, and testing teams.
Participate in documenting functional test cases and participate in functional testing as needed. As part of day-to-day business, the team directly supports the various front, middle and back office areas within DWS.
Cooperation with various internal and external data vendors, custodian banks and investors is also part of the daily tasks. The team is global and has employees at the locations in Frankfurt-Sossenheim, US, Bangalore and Pune in India.
Requires a Bachelor's degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or related or equivalent and five (5) years of progressively responsible experience verifying the stability, security and scalability of system architecture. Must include at least five (5) years of progressively responsible experience utilizing Unix, Linux, PLSQL, Unix bash Script, Oracle 12 or equivalent, Informatica 10.x, ETL to design and develop application solutions; analyzing and developing specification for bridge design to determine feasibility, cost and time required, compatibility with current systems, and computer capabilities
Analyzing project goals and preparing PC, BRD, and FSD; transforming business requirements into functional specifications, focusing on workflow analysis and design, business process reengineering, user interface design, and process flow modeling;
Identifying and modelling functional and non-functional requirements, and business rules; resolving SDLC queries; coordinating with stakeholders for optimal project implementation; analyzing module requirements and designing release plans for application enhancement; resolving ETL process and production release bugs; and in executing duties, Informatica 10.x suite of tools,Oracle, Control-M, PL/SQL, Jira, Jama, Confluence, ALM, DataWareHouse, SRM and ARM.Responsibilities:
- Develop ETL programs using Informatica to implement the business requirements.
- Perform data manipulations using various Informatica Transformations like Filter, Expression, Lookup (Connected and Un-Connected), Aggregate, Update Strategy, Normalizer, Joiner, Router, Sorter and Union.
- Develop Workflows using task developer, Worklet designer and workflow designer in Workflow manager and monitored the results using workflow monitor.
- Expertise in Informatica Power Center for (ETL) extraction, transformation and loading data from heterogeneous source systems into target database.
- Create shell scripts to fine tune the ETL flow of the Informatica workflows.Used Informatica file watch events to pole the SFTP sites for the external vendor files.
- Effectively used Informatica parameter files for defining mapping variables, workflow variables, FTP connections and relational connections.
- Involve in enhancements and maintenance activities of the data warehouse including tuning, modifying of stored procedures for code enhancements.
- Participate in Informatica version based environment and used deployment groups to migrate the objects. Used debugger in identifying bugs in existing mappings by analyzing data flow, evaluating transformations.
- Use various transformations like Filter, Expression, Sequence Generator, Update Strategy, Joiner, Router and Aggregator to create robust mappings in the Informatica Power Center Designer.
- Design workflows with many sessions with decision, assignment task, event wait, and event raise tasks, used informatica scheduler to schedule jobs.
- Review and analyze functional requirements, mapping documents, problem solving and trouble shooting.
- Perform unit testing at various levels of the ETL and actively involved in team code reviews.
- Fix the invalid mappings and troubleshoot the technical problems of the database.
- Good Knowledge of Asset Management
- Good knowledge of Bloomberg / Reuters / WM (securities releases)
- An advantage: Experience in the area of data maintenance / benchmark services / price validation
- An advantage: product and end-to-end system knowledge (Aladdin, Accounting Book Of Records ) in the area of data management as well as in-depth knowledge of MS Office (especially VBA and Microsoft Access)
- Excellent communication skills, very good knowledge of German and English (spoken and written)
- A high degree of initiative, well-considered and confident in decision making
- Open-mindedness and ability to exchange information within the team as well as impart specialist knowledge and competence.
Deutsche Bank is an equal opportunity employer who seeks to recruit and appoint the best available person for a job regardless of marital / civil partnership status, sex (including pregnancy), age, religion, belief, race, nationality and ethnic or national origin, colour, sexual orientation or disability.How we’ll support you
· Training and development to help you excel in your career
· Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
· Coaching and support from experts in your team
· A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
· A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needsAbout us and our teams
Please visit our company website for further information:
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Click to find out more about diversity and inclusion at Deutsche Bank.