A KYC (Know Your Customer) Analyst primarily reviews documentation for new customer accounts, evaluates high-risk accounts and analyzes new customer processes and policies. They also study market trends and observe customer behavior patterns within the business in which they are employed. In addition, KYC Analysts are involved in reviewing new product proposals and analyzing risk and compliance issues relating to these products. KYC Analysts are primarily involved in or knowledgeable about anti-money laundering (AML) processes and procedures.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Role: KYC Manager / Deputy Manager / Team Lead
An exciting new role has arisen for a Manager / Deputy Manager / Team Lead . The candidate will work within the Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD) KYC Remediation team, managing a team of KYC analysts who will be responsible for a number of activities aligned with the remediation of Know Your Customer activity for corporate / commercial customers.
Previous experience of Enhanced Due Diligence KYC analysis in a remediation or live on-boarding environment is essential.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage a team of EDD KYC analysts and oversee their work to ensure it is of the highest quality standards
• Ensure that the team operates efficiently, adheres to procedures and the group’s best practice and policy
• Hold regular team meetings and create an environment of good communication with effective two-way feedback of information and ideas
• Schedule, allocate and review work of team members for accuracy and completeness
• Support the EDD KYC Analysts to identify data and documentation gaps and coach them on researching accordingly
• Support the EDD KYC Analysts to validate the clients’ KYC risk profile and raising any points of concern, such as negative news
• Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with stakeholders at all levels
• Primary escalation point for clients, responsible for client satisfaction, overall client management and delivery of client solutions.
• Candidates should have experience in financial services with strong technical knowledge of Enhanced Due Diligence KYC AML process
• Relevant Legal and Compliance Qualifications desirable
• Knowledge of the regulatory environment is highly desirable
• Investment Banking skills preferred
• Good stakeholder management skills
• Deep understanding of the end to end KYC and client on-boarding processes
• Experience of on boarding across different client types
• Willing to occasionally attend conference call meetings outside normal business hours
• Ability to be highly flexible and react swiftly to changing priorities and urgent situations
Leaders in IT & ITeS recruitment for Fresher's, Middle & Senior Management....since 2005. Has built a strong team of 25 employees focused on Recruitment Industry working with leading companies to fulfill their requirements. Provizor's vision is to provide an opportunity for every individual to make a career and works towards providing visor people to the corporate world. Provizor is one of the leading recruiting company in Bangalore with 2 branch in which is located on both sides of Forum Mall on Hosur road, Koramangala in Bangalore
Vision - To uphold integrity and ethics while being No1 in the industry.
Functions : Customer Service/Call Centre/BPO
Industries : ITES/BPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: Technical Support, Customer Support, Call Center, Voice Process, Inbound, Outbound, Customer Executi
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level
Fresher Banking Jobs in Mumbai -Andheri Salary upto 21k-bank Payroll call 9022157571-Kiran
Fresher Banking Jobs in Mumbai -Andheri Salary upto 21k-bank Payroll
Excellent in MS Excel. Good Communication skill required. Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving. A team player with high level of dedication. Should have knowledge of MIS. Accomplishes department and organization mission.
Gallagher is hiring for - Back Office Operations - Insurance Process located at Viman Nagar, Pune.
voice calling process, backend process for US client domain Insurance excellent communication skill. leading MNC, night shift, location- noida
Job Description Walk in 27th & 30th sep 2019 (Monday ) Job profile Operations Executive Customer Care International BPO Address & Time B 61 , SECTOR 57 , IDC TECHNOLOGIES Interview Time 7pm 8pm ( US Shift ) Basic eligibility: Should have good commu
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content