1. Tele calling and follow up with prospectus candidates
2. Field marketing activities like canopy activity, pamphlet distribution, seminars, career counselling sessions, etc.
3. Data collection by field visit about prospective candidates from market, calling & follow up with them, and ensure they walk in to centre for further process.
4. Attending walk-ins (students/parents) at centre and help them fill up the required forms, arrange counselling session with Sr. Counsellor.
5. Assist Sr. counsellor in organizing trainings, workshops, lectures, presentations, and other events to develop career planning and employability skills for students at centre.
6. Help Sr. counsellor in converting walk-ins into admission.
7. Responsible for achieving Monthly, Quarterly & Yearly target given for data collections, walk-ins & admission targets
8. Proper handling of all queries of students & parents and timely escalation of queries to seniors.
9. Preparing MIS report -counselling & admission on periodic basis.
10. Providing information to reporting manager about the most & least demanding courses.
11. Help generate admission leads through Company sponsored (walk-ins and telephonic inquiry) outreach and promotions.
12. Establishing and maintaining good rapport with prospective students.
13. Assist the BD-Manager in sales plan in order to achieve sales targets along with Sr. Counsellor.
14. Participation in education/job fairs.
15. To assist to Reporting Manager as and when required.
16. Creating monthly reports required for Reporting Manager.
17. Complying with all the company & departmental policies & processes as and when implemented by Company or Reporting Manager /HOD.
18. Ensuring the department’s SOPS are followed by the team and providing inputs to reporting manager.
19. In addition to this , the responsibilities may be increased time to time if required .
Salary : 20k + incentive
Candidate Should have minimum 2 years of working in education industry.