• As a senior level members you will mentor, coach and develop the members of the team to continuously develop skills, follow processes and standards.
• Develops and delivers Salesforce applications in line with defined process and policy (e.g. peer review, test driven development, automated unit testing, coding standards and deployment process).
• Salesforce admin certification and Salesforce developer 1 certification.
• Ideally you have worked on project in which you integrated with management systems (e.g. Salesforce, Adobe Experience, SAP Hybris);
• Hands on coding with below technologies.
o Salesforce B2B Commerce (aka CloudCraze) UI
o Customize Salesforce B2B Commerce OOTB(out of the box) flow
o Salesforce B2B Commerceviews, models, pubsub, page labels modification as per requirement
o Salesforce B2B Commercefeature customization using Salesforce Metadata
o Remote action integration
o Salesforce B2B CommerceCC Admin
• Communicate with team members to clarify requirements and overcome obstacles to meet the team goals.
• Working experience in
o Salesforce Apex, Salesforce B2B Commerce(CloudCraze), Hybris
o SOAP/Rest, WDSL; Postman/Insomnia and similar
o CLI, SFDC Utility,Mulesoft or similar middleware solutions
o Jira, Bitbucket, Sourcetree, Jenkins, IntelliJ, Eclipse, Visual studio
• Agile Development Methodologies
NICE TO HAVE
• GUI programming with Reactjs.
• Backbonejs or any related framework
• B.Tech/B.E in Computer Science or equivalent stream
ICS Consultancy Services is a professional recruitment firm established is 2000, catering to the needs of various companies across verticals. ICS is based out of Bangalore & services clients across the country & abroad.
Technical OR Techno-Functional / PeopleSoft Campus Solutions Techno-Functional Position
Backend • .NET Core • C# • RestFUL API experience • JSON • Azure Devops/Pipelines/Boards • Azure Functions/CosmosDB, Service bus • Version Control (git) • Visual Studio/VS Code Front End • HTML5 (Proficient) • Angular 7+ (Proficient) • CSS
The Sr. Associate Software Engineer is responsible to design, code, and/or configure solutions formoderate to high complexity Agile stories, as well as debugging and resolving moderate to high software bugs or issues.
webMethods + SAP Adaptors • Experience: 5+ years of development experience in Webmethods. • Should have Expertise in EDI to idoc Mapping , ALE , Idocs experience in design of integrations using webMethods tools Development using flow services
6+ years experience in Oracle Apps Tech Consultant with SOA experience
• Create, improve and maintain application framework and shared components • Work with recruitment team to understand, analyze and implement functional requirements • Responsible for troubleshooting and resolving issues
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content