Infodesk is looking for QA Engineer (Testing) with 4+ years of experience in following skills for our Vadodara Office.
The Candidate should have strong knowledge of manual, functional and automated testing tools and techniques. Good experience in writing test cases and creating test plans along with ability to analyze failed tests and manage defects using the bug reporting tool.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering teams, to develop a comprehensive set of tests for web-based / backend (Java) application.
- Assist product and engineering teams to define requirements.
- Run manual test scripts and maintain automated testing scripts.
- Analyze failed tests and manage defects using the bug reporting tool.
- Perform extensive functional, integration and UI testing.
- Collaborate with development team to validate bugs and get them fixed.
- Solid experience in writing test cases
- Good Experience with GUI Testing, Cross browser testing, regression testing, Integration testing
- Experience in testing Java projects.
- Experience working with Test / defect Management Tool like Jira, Bugzilla.
- Ability to do deeper RCA ( Root cause analysis) of issue to narrow down the problem
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of Build Deployments / setting up QA environment on Linux boxes
Technical Skills (Basic Knowledge)
- Basic knowledge of XML, Eclipse, Maven, Core Java.
- Basic knowledge of non functional testing : [security testing, database testing, Localization/i18N testing, reliability testing, recovery testing]
- Automation knowledge (Selenium webdriver )
- Load/ performance testing(Jmeter)
- Programming/scripting experience in any programming language (Java preferred).
- SQL database skills (writing queries, interpreting results).
- Basic knowledge of Unix, linux, Shell programming, Scripting languages
- Application/web servers [Jboss, Apache Tomcat]