1. Round the clock medical services at First Aid Stations.
2. Imparting medical care to the patients.
3. Conducting Statutory Medical Examinations
4. To be responsible for upkeep and maintaining high standards of housekeeping, equipments in the First Aid Centres.
5. To follow legal compliance to local statutory requirements.
6. Imparting health promotional activities like health education, CPR, training & awareness to all groups of employees.
7. Counselling of employees.
8. Maintaining highest standards through Research & Analysis in Occupation Health.
Functions : IT
Industries : IT/Computers - Hardware & Networking, IT/Computers - Software
Skills/Roles I hire for: IT
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level
Work as an assistant to the Doctors. Take history and other details and enter in the software. create prescription with the help of the doctor and explain to the patients.
We are urgently looking for MBBS Doctors DNB/MD(Internal Medicine/Family Medicine/General Medicine) with 0-1yrs of experience for a reputed Health Care Company which provides Primary Health Care over digital Platform.
We have immediate employment opportunities. We need individuals who are capable of rendering expertise services in the various fields
Job Description The coach will provide day to day wellness support and monitoring of the overall wellness for a selected group of employees. The Coach will work in an office setting on site with individuals who are experiencing difficulties.
Required Medical Officer for Mobile health clinic. Work hours: 8.30AM-6.30 PM - 6 days a week, Saturday and Sundays are mandatory working, Weekly off on other days as per schedule. Location: 53 districts across UP. Based on vacant position.
General Medicine,Emergency Medical Officer,doctor,Medical Officer,Physician,Medicine,Dr,ICU
We are in a requirement of a Resident medical officer for a multispeciality hospital, located at Siliguri, West Bengal. Salary negotiable along with accommodation.