• Provides the first level of problem diagnostic assistance, resolution, recovery, and direction to staff members and clients by consulting users, to determine hardware, software, network, voice or system functional specifications.
• Monitors and resolves Services Desk requests reported by end-users within defined SLAs without any breaches
• Routes unresolved issues requiring a higher level of technical expertise to appropriate personnel (ISPs, Vendors etc.,)
• Maintains technical logs and documentation including inventory (Hardware/Software) according to area procedures.
• Monitors and maintains Services Desk application and systems.
• Provides other related services designed to facilitate positive end-user satisfaction with IS Department (i.e., training, PR phone calls, etc.).
• Assists management with a variety of special projects and assignments when required
• Assists with training services as required by internal staff and external contracted clientele.
• Assists with scheduled 24/7 on-call duties as requested.
• Should be a go-getter, understand the big picture and bring in out of box solutions in the Infrastructure & Operations space.
Minimum Knowledge and Skills:
• Versed in Microsoft/macOS operating systems and applications for administration
• Experience in installing, upgrading, supporting, and resolving issues relating to PCs or laptops, printers, scanners, phones, VoIP, besides the Intranet, LAN, and WAN, hardware, and software.
• Versed in analyzing & solving Software and Hardware issues of Information systems
• Knowledge in handling Network & Voice Infrastructure, maintenance/upgrade and troubleshooting
• Knowledgeable about networking and WAN technology
• Excellent English language oral and written communication skills
• Good accurate records keeping & maintaining the Assets.
• Logical thinker, Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Must have had hardware troubleshooting experience and be conversant with networking protocols and ITIL
• Flexible to work in shifts (24/7) and provide on-call support during OOF.
• Knowledge of Active Directory and VMware/virtualization
Education & Experience
o Degree in Computer Science/Technology Degree
o 2-3 years of experience in the Information Systems industry
o Microsoft Certifications, MCP, MCSA
o Cisco Certficiations, CCNA
Note: Rotational Shift timings