Skills: ETL testing, data ware house testing, BI testing etc.
Should be able to develop and execute test plans, test cases, test scripts and perform data validation testing using SQL, reports, and/or test management tools. Identifies, manages, and resolves defects during testing cycles leveraging a test management tool (when available). Also, supports or leads UAT process, when appropriate.
- Should be able to develop all testing-related documentation including test plans, test cases, test scripts, etc.
- Supports and maintains test systems used for running test scripts and moving new software, enhancements, and updates to production.
- Should be aware of Quality and Testing related best practices and procedures and adheres to those.
Work Experience Requirements :
- 6+ years of QA experience in ETL testing
- Experience with test management tools such as JIRA, HPQC and knowledge in automation testing tools such as Selenium, QTP, Qunit and Junit
- Experience in development methodologies and types of testing (e.g. Functional, System Integration, Regression, etc.)
- Strong data and SQL skills required
- Experience in testing of Enterprise Data Management projects preferred
- Knowledge of ETL tools like Informatica, SSIS etc. preferred
- Knowledge of MDM and Data Quality preferred.
Talent Corner is a Recruitment Company Head Quartered In Mumbai and having Branch Offices In India & UAE. Our Vision is to successfully complete 1,00,000 Recruitment Assignments by 2025. Through these Assignments, we aspire to educate 1000 school girls.
Functions : Finance & Accounts, IT
Industries : Banking/Financial Services, FMCG, IT/Computers - Software
Skills/Roles I hire for: Technical Support, Sales, Marketing, Fieldsales
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content