Job Description :
Position Type : Full time
Type Of Hire : Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired : Bachelor of Computer Science
Travel Percentage : 0%
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking At FIS you\u2019ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
It\u2019s an amazing opportunity to join a Talented team of innovative and committed folks doing interesting work at the world\u2019s largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions!
What you will be doing
What you bring:
- To begin with we will take you thru\u2019 a training program giving you the details of the platform, implementation and software development processes
- During training you will be required to adopt a hands-on approach and the assigned mentor will guide you and monitor your progress
- Once trained you will be required to perform following duties
- Provides application software development services or technical support to the customers
- Develop program logic for new applications or analyzes and modifies logic in existing applications.
- Coding, unit testing, debugs, documents, implements and maintains software applications.
- Follow the defined software development processes
- Maintains, tests and integrates application components.
- Makes recommendations towards the development of new code or reuse of existing code
- Ensures system improvements are successfully implemented.
- Demonstrates an understanding of FIS systems and the financial services industry.
What we offer you
- Basic knowledge of India Banking or Banking in general
- Spring, Spring Boot
- Maven, Apache Camel
- REST/SOAP Services
- JAX-B (optional)
- Karaf (optional)
- Knowledge of end-to-end systems development life cycles, i.e., waterfall, iterative and other modern approaches to software development.
- Proficiency in business modeling and requirements definition disciplines through Unified Modeling Language (UML), use cases, etc.
- Excellent customer service skills that build high levels of customer satisfaction for internal and external customers
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities \u2013 FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see theSourcing Model
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.