• Responsible for architecture as well as design of the project and works with design team and Clients to create the needed artifacts
• Represent the organization in customer-facing communication as well as interact with multiple clients (client senior developers and architects) to create technology specifications from the business issues/requirements at an application level pertinent to technical expertise on the specific platform.
• Responsible for choosing the needed technology stack based on the functional, non-functional requirements and based on other factors like client drivers, environment and feasibility
• Estimates the implementation and deployment of the various modules based on each module design and how the module fits into the overall project architecture, construction and testing strategy and overall project plan
• High-level grouping of responsibilities (broken down into tasks / activities) that a given role needs to perform in order to be successful
An ever-expanding and evolving company, Quantified HR has years of multi-industry experience in not just hunting valuable talent but also in providing expert HR Advisory assistance in driving organizational and cultural transformation and data visualization. Quantified HR holds deep insight into the industry requirements and benchmarks across numerous niche domains and verticals. Our careful and methodical approach, packaged with the support of technology and analytics, is what equips us to deliver quantifiable results. To this end, we employ a varied number and types of HR strategies suiting diverse domains, and all this with the promise of efficiency and desired output.
Recruitment isn’t about just hiring workforce and putting them to work, it means doing so with a certain aim in mind. At Quantified HR, our approach is always driven by our client’s needs and goals. On the strength of our methodology of value-based hiring, we align skills with desired business outcomes in a sure-fire way. Our extensive domain expertise coupled with our strategic/process excellence is what accomplishes the goals of operation and cost benefits, while fulfilling acquisition needs of our clients.
We are looking for a self-driven individual who can join an IT team that is focused on working with the Business in delivering information and technology solutions to support a function in the Data Science discipline.
Responsibilities: · Leading project planning sessions · Coordinating staff and internal resources · Managing project progress and adapt work as required · Ensuring projects meet deadlines · Hyderabad
Our Senior Project Manager - IT shall be responsible for leading the strategic planning, implementation, and operation of organisation's core infrastructure technology. Key elements of the infrastructure include, networking, data center
Excellent Job Opening with our Client Agiliad Technologies, Pune
As Project Manager - Software Development you will be responsible for managing engineering and developing cohesive codes with high proficiency in multiple languages and be comfortable on both front end and back end programming.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content