• Java web development experience on large scale, high-volume sites or web applications.
• Good knowledge of Core Java concepts.
• Should be good with Multithreading & OOPS concept.
• UI development technologies (jsp, json, jquery, ajax)
• Business logic development skills (Java Spring3.0(MVC,IOC & AOP), and anyframe)
• DB development skills (ibatis, query service, MS SQL)
• Should be able to work on low level designing.
• Knowledge on Web Services (SOAP) & security will be an added advantage.
• Should have good communications skills.
• Should have a good problem solving attitude.
Collabera is ranked amongst the top 10 Information Technology (IT) staffing firms in the U.S., with more than $550 million in sales revenue and a global presence that represents approximately 12,000+ professionals across North America (U.S., Canada), Asia Pacific (India, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia) and the United Kingdom. We support our clients with a strong recruitment model and a sincere commitment to their success, which is why more than 75% of our clients rank us amongst their top three staffing suppliers.
Not only are we committed to meeting and exceeding our customer’s needs, but also are committed to our employees’ satisfaction as well. We believe our employees are the cornerstone of our success and we make every effort to ensure their satisfaction throughout their tenure with Collabera. As a result of these efforts, we have been recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) as the “Best Staffing Firm to Work For for five consecutive years since 2012. Collabera has over 40 offices across the globe with a presence in seven countries and provides staff augmentation, managed services and direct placement services to global 2000 corporations.
For consultants and employees, Collabera offers an enriching experience that promotes career growth and lifelong learning. Visit www.collabera.com to learn more about our latest job openings.
Awards and Recognitions
--Staffing Industry Analysts: Best Staffing Firm to Work For (2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012)
--Staffing Industry Analysts: Largest U.S. Staffing Firms (2016, 2015, 2014, 2013)
--Staffing Industry Analysts: Largest Minority Owned IT Staffing Firm in the US.
Functions : IT, Telecom/ISP
Industries : Other
Skills/Roles I hire for: All
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content