Senior Full stack Engineer
• 5+ years’ of experience in designing and building software application.
• Proficiency in Spring Boot, Java, Oracle/Postgres, Angular JS, Junit, Devops tools.
• Experience in any cloud platform, service oriented architecture and microservices.
• Strong knowledge of OOAD, Design Patterns, Security, AWS, Java/J2EE platform and open source technologies.
• Troubleshooting performance and resolving issues with coding & design.
• Guiding and assisting the development team throughout the SDLC.
• Collaborating with various stakeholders to determine product requirements.
• Highly analytical mindset, with an ability to see both the big picture and the details.
• Solid understanding of a variety of programming tools and development platforms
• Ability to work independently.
Tech Mahindra represents the connected world, offering innovative and customer-centric information technology experiences, enabling Enterprises, Associates and the Society to Rise™. We are a USD 4.7 billion company with 115,200+ professionals across 90 countries, helping over 903 global customers including Fortune 500 companies. Our convergent, digital, design experiences, innovation platforms and reusable assets connect across a number of technologies to deliver tangible business value and experiences to our stakeholders. Tech Mahindra is amongst the Fab 50 companies in Asia (Forbes 2016 list).
We are part of the USD 19 billion Mahindra Group that employs more than 200,000 people in over 100 countries. The Group operates in the key industries that drive economic growth, enjoying a leadership position in tractors, utility vehicles, after-market, information technology and vacation ownership
Functions : IT
Industries : IT/Computers - Software
Skills/Roles I hire for: Odi, Tabeau, Greenplum
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level
• Create, improve and maintain application framework and shared components • Work with recruitment team to understand, analyze and implement functional requirements • Responsible for troubleshooting and resolving issues
Online Data Entry / Form Filling / Data Base Administrator / Computer Operator
Writing well-designed, testable and efficient code.Gathering and evaluating user feedback.Working as a part of a dynamic team to deliver winning products.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content