Job Description :
Sam Location: Tampa Mimimum Duration: 10 Months Max Bill Rate: $95.00/hour Java 8 Test Max submissions: 2
Manager: Sudakov, Igor
Job Title: Java Developer
The MCS team is responsible for the design and build-out (and ongoing support) of a global, multi-product, multi-entity operational margin system and calculation infrastructure, used to service our ICG business areas. Our system is built using state of the art design and technologies, runs 24 x 6, processes a billion+ transactions monthly, services 200+ users and interacts with 50+ systems in batch and real-time. We provide a variety of utilities (online, workflow, electronic, reporting) to facilitate a scalable and controlled operational environment for our clients.
The incumbent will be responsible for coordinating and helping to execute on the day-to-day technical work needed to define, design and develop our MCS platform. They would need to be extremely knowledge and hands-on in business, global margin and technology.
- Understanding the business area and user requirements
- Study and understand the existing programs
- Performing program design, coding and Development
- Performing unit and integration testing
- Producing documentation based on the company's standards.
- Evaluation and Recommendation for new technologies and updating versions of existing ones.
- Design reusable frameworks
- Environment management and layout design.
- Continuous Integrations Building/maintaining
- 4 years of requirements, analysis and programming experience in software or financial services organization
- Experience in working for financial services organization in a development capacity
- Working experience at least in full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) project is required; experience working in an Agile environment is preferred
Mandatory Technical requirements (4 of 6 are required)
- Core Java (at least 4 years hands-on experience with Java programming is required)
- Knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Apache Kafka / Confluent platform
- Apache Hive
- Apache Flume
- Unix Scripting
- Oracle/SQL- Experience working in RDBMS(Oracle)
- Ability to work directly with clients on gathering and documenting business requirements, and work as a partner
- A do whatever it takes attitude, dedication to quality, ability to work independently, and complete attention to detail