• 7+ years of hands on IT experience in software design and application development
• At least 4+ years of experience hands on experience in design, implementation of distributed, fault tolerant enterprise applications
• Professional with at least 2+ yrs. experience in Java cloud native technologies using Spring boot, Spring, microservices, SOA, Angular
• 2+ Proven experience using AWS services in architecting PaaS solutions.
• Hands on experience in AWS services i.e. EC2, ECS, S3, RDS, Aurora DB, DynamoDB, Lambda, SQS, SNS, Load Balancer, API gateway, VPC, Route 53, Kinesis, cloud front, Cloud Watch, AWS SDK/CLI etc
• Experience automation and provisioning of cloud environments using API’s, CLI and scripts.
• Experience in deploy, manage and scale applications using Cloud Formation/ AWS CLI.
• Good to have experience in areas of Cloud Data processing and migration, advanced analytics AWS Redshift, Glue, AWS EMR, AWS Kinesis, Step functions
• Good knowledge on migrating on premise applications to AWS IaaS
• Good understanding of AWS Security best practices
• Creating, deploying, configuring and scaling applications on AWS PaaS
• Experience in DevOps tool Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Maven, Jira, Docker and AWS.
• Knowledge on relational database and no SQL databases i.e. MongoDB, Cassandra etc. would be an added advantage
• Hands on experience with Linux operating system
• Experience in full life-cycle agile software development
• Strong analytical & troubleshooting skills
L&T Infotech is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the USD 14 billion plus Larsen & Toubro, India’s Engineering, Technology, Construction and Financial Services powerhouse, ranked 4th in the global list of Green Companies in the industrial sector by Newsweek.
L&T Infotech is a leading global IT Services company serving Banking & Financial Services; Insurance; Consumer Packaged Goods, Retail, Pharmaceuticals; Automobile & Aerospace; Hi-tech & Consumer Electronics; Energy & Process; Utilities, Engineering & Construction; Plant Equipment & Industrial Machinery; Healthcare; Travel & Logistics; Media & Entertainment. Our comprehensive portfolio of services include SAP; Oracle & Microsoft; Enterprise Integration; Manufacturing Execution Systems; Testing; Business Intelligence/Data Warehousing; Application Development & Maintenance; Infrastructure Management Services; and Mobility.
L&T Infotech’s 3-pronged value proposition rests on Business-to-IT Connect, which signifies our approach to crafting solutions rooted in the business of our Clients; Engage the Future, which is a commitment to making an investment in the future and having a point of view about it; and Execution Excellence which exemplifies our focus on delivering world-class, consistent execution.
L&T Infotech, headquartered in Mumbai, India, has a global presence across continents. The Company prides itself on a culture of training and mentoring. Coupled with a work ethos that encourages innovation, the Company lists high among the best companies to work for.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content