VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company.
VAM Systems is currently looking for IT Support Technician for our Bahrain operations with the following skillsets & terms and conditions:
Skill set required:
• Should have at least 7 years’ experience in the IT users support field
• Should have at least 7 years’ experience in networking and cabling, crimping and punching network cables to network patch panels, repair or replace network points, troubleshoot network problems, and configuring network printers
• Should have at least 7 years’ experience and repairing skills in the following multifunction heavy duty printers brands Xerox, HP, Richo, Canon, brother, and HP plotters printers
• Ability to repair and format a PC, install windows 10, install drivers, backup and restore user data, diagnose and troubleshoot windows issues and problems, creating windows OS images, replacing and repairing faulty parts
• Ability to install and remove office 365 and troubleshoot problems
• University degree (BSc) in computer science/engineering or related experience.
• Have at least One of IT professional certificates (MCSA, MCSE, CCNA, CCNP, COMPTIA A+, network+, security+, or Office 365)
Technical skills and duties
• Respond to systems incidents and function under pressure
• Diagnose computer hardware / software, network settings, support end user application installation and maintain workstations OS re-builds
• Provide professional supports for customers and computer users within an organization to ensure that all computers, software and peripherals are functioning properly.
• Supervise and coordinate with vendors engaged in problem-solving.
• Providing end users assistance with technical issues over the phone and in place.
• Work on his own initiative.
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Login to the helpdesk system daily basis to get the job order.
• Response to the incidents registered in the helpdesk system, solve it and close it in the system.
• Working with Microsoft applications such as MS project, Visio, office 365
• Refer major hardware or software problems or defective products to vendors or technicians for service and coordinate with helpdesk
• Resolving network and connectivity issues
• Repairing motherboards and upgrading firmware
• Testing and debugging OS win 10 and other programs
• Coaching end-users
• Ability to provide support for CISCO office telephones
• Fluent in spoken and written English with report writing skills
• Candidates have good interpersonal and communication skills.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: (15 - 30 days)
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems - Bahrain and shall be deputed to one of the Government Organizations in Bahrain.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at joinus(at)vamsystems.com or call +91 (0)471 4012246 or +91 (0)476 2684922
Functions : Banking, IT
Industries : Banking/Accounting/Financial Services, IT/Computers - Hardware & Networking, IT/Computers - Software, Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: Software Specialist, SMEs, IT Support Specialists
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content