• Partners with internal talent acquisition stakeholders in designing, planning and coordinating the sourcing efforts for local and regional needs
• Monitor sourcing progress against the key performance indicators for time-to-fill, cost per hire, diverse candidate slates, quality of hire, applicant tracking system functionality etc.
• Develop diverse and ready to hire pipelines of candidates in the CRM as designated
• Conducts initial screening of identified passive external candidates
• Develop market intelligence and work on key strategic projects at regional and/or global scale
• Excellent sourcing experience for roles at different career levels levering a variety of sourcing techniques (e.g. Boolean searches, X-ray search, job board mining) through multi-channels (e.g. niche platforms, social media, cold calling, research, networking, industry or community events).
• Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and preferably with CRM tools (e.g. Smashfly)
• Good time-management skills with the ability to handle various open positions simultaneously
• Delivers with a high sense of urgency and operates with a strong customer satisfaction approach
• Must be ethical, high integrity, and be passionate about sourcing top talent.
Functions : IT
Industries : IT/Computers - Software
Skills/Roles I hire for: Java
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content