Urgent contractual vacancy (6 month) for the position of IT Security & Data Privacy (GDPR) Consultant
Minimum 10 years’ experience in implementing IT Security Systems & Policies Compliance (including 1-2 years in GDPR implementation)
Have actual IT implementation of GDPR rules.
• Gather project requirements, tasks and instructions from the project team
• Gather inputs and requirements for new security and privacy processes and procedure based on department/vertical requirements
• Carry out information flow mapping and create diagrams for employee data for every vertical in Group HR
• Define specific inputs and criteria to create the data privacy manual and rule book e.g. retention periods of information, specific employee touchpoints, unique operational requirements of each vertical etc.
• Provide inputs for data privacy awareness content for various teams: implementation, leadership, employees etc.
• Co-conduct data privacy awareness workshops for concerned departments, leadership and stakeholders
• Conduct awareness trainings for Business HR teams on their privacy responsibilities
• Customize the existing security and privacy process and procedure templates by coordinating with various stakeholders
• Identify risks to employee security and privacy by coordinating with vertical heads
• Coordinate with vertical heads and gather inputs for data privacy impact assessment
• Sensitize various teams and GHR employees on the privacy incident reporting process
• Track implementation plan/s with various vertical heads on a weekly basis, till closure
• Conduct spot-checks on implementations within each vertical and report non-compliances and/or delays to the project team
• Collect requirement for security controls to ensure data privacy- eg. Use cases for information rights management
• Ensure all the documentation requirements are fulfilled- Process documents, ROPA, data inventory, data flow, policy, notice, risk register
• Annual review of all the documentation
Salary: As per Industry standard
If you are interested in working in Mumbai location then only send us your CV
2. Expected CTC.
3. Notice Period
4. Whether notice period can be reduced to immediate Joining:
5. Experience (in Years) :
6. Present Location:
7. Relevant Experience:
8. Interested for which location: Mumbai
Email id- hiranmoycs(a)gmail.com
Note:- If you are not interested then please forward to your friends, family and colleagues, who would be interested for this job.
We have a Qualified International Resume designer team who designs the best interview cracking Resume with free Search Engine Optimisation tool with each Resume.
For More information Contact Sunil 9007008040 / Http://www.smartresume.in
Openings for Email Security & Collaboration Engineering ! salary upto 9 LPA ! Komal@7290080685
Position: Software Developer Job Location: Hyderabad Experience: 4 to 9 Years Notice period: Immediate or Expected to join within 2 months. Compensation: Best in the Industry. _0-20L /PA
We are looking for UI Developer / Consultant who is responsible for the Development and Maintenance of Operations facing tool. These tools enable smooth running of multiple operations task in Flipkart
Must be a graduate. Should have B2B field sales Excellent written and oral communication and English skills. Should have own modes of transport(two wheeler). Other Benefits: Allowance (Travelling and Mobile) + Incentives+ Mediclaim
• Min 3+ Years of overall Experience. • Mastery of ecommerce implementation specifically on SFCC platform. • Experience in B2B, B2C, multi-site and multi-country, end-to-end implementations of SFCC eCommerce applications
Job Position: Tech Support Executive Location : Borivali East CTC : 15k to 25k Skills Must Required : 1. English Communication Skills 2. Tally Knowledge Is Must 3. Customer Support / Tech Support Experience. 4. Inbound Calling Experience.
Position- Manager – Quality Assurance /Duty Manager Technical ability Email id- [HIDDEN TEXT] SHARE YOUR PROFILE MENTION RESUME FOR MANAGER Experience- 4 years min CTC- 7 LPA Location- Dadar, Mumbai Vacancy- 02