Roles & Responsibilities: -
The role requires significant interaction with clients, which may be face-to-face or over the telephone. Tasks are varied and include:
• understanding customers diverse, specific business needs and applying product knowledge to meet those needs
• ensuring quality of service by developing a thorough and detailed knowledge of technical specifications and other features of employers systems and processes and then documenting them
• cold-calling in order to create interest in products and services, generate new business leads and arrange meetings
• identifying and developing new business through networking and courtesy and follow-up calls
• preparing and delivering customer presentations and demonstrations of the software, articulately and confidently
• marketing and promoting a portfolio of products by writing and designing sales literature and attending industry events
• maintaining awareness and keeping abreast of constantly changing software and hardware systems and peripherals
• developing effective sales plans using sales methodology
• providing technical advice to customers on all aspects of the installation and use of computer systems and networks, both before and after the sale
• advising on software features and how they can be applied to assist in a variety of contexts such as accounting, manufacturing or other specialist areas
• meeting sales targets set by managers and contributing to team targets
• networking with existing customers in order to maintain links and promote additional products and upgrades
• handling hardware or software problems and faults and referring on to specialist technical colleagues
• responding to tender documents, writing proposals, reports and supporting literature
• managing workload in order to organise and prioritise daily and weekly goals
• contributing to team or progress meetings to update and inform colleagues.
Compensation: Negotiable (As per the company’s standard)
*MUST HAVE IT KNOWLEDGE
ProcureTechStaff (a PNC Capital LLC firm) is a firm that specializes in providing IT consulting and Business consulting services. We focus on providing highly proficient services in the fields of Human Capital Consulting, Contingent Workforce Management Solutions, Corporate Restructuring and Staffing Process Re-Engineering.
We are defined by our relentless pursuit of Excellence globally. From large corporations to small/niche staffing agencies, we aspires to provide robust and scalable solutions that enhance the quality of Human Capital Procurement. We provide a unique business model that employs an effective utilization of highly experienced professionals, efficient work process and cutting-edge technologies. This helps customers dynamically explore the infinite possibilities of becoming a leader within their respective industries.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content