Job Description :IT Recruiter:
DISYS is one of the largest IT staffing and consulting firm in the United States and we are currently seeking an experienced IT recruiter. We offer an extremely competitive compensation package with a base salary, commission based incentive structure for placements, monthly spot bonuses, quarterly top performer bonuses, and yearly bonuses, based on performance in addition to a complete benefits package including matching 401(k), flexible spending accounts, Medical, Dental, and Vision and awesome PTO plansQualifications:
- Candidate should have 2+ years of experience in IT recruitment
- Deep sourcing/recruiting experience for passive candidates
- direct HM contact and partnership
- Offshore and onshore recruiting experience is a plus
- Possess a proven track record of providing support in the areas of Sourcing, Screening, and Scheduling Prospective candidates
- Closures, ability to develop new strategies of recruitment, etc.
- Candidate should possess excellent written & verbal communication skills, development of his/her own pipeline, excellent sourcing skills from social sites with good & healthy networking.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional work experience
- Candidates who possess engineering graduation with experience in IT Recruitment would be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge & understanding of IT technologies
- Experience using an ATS system to track candidates (Bullhorn preferred)
- Should have capability to create Job Descriptions based on requirements
- Ability to understand/vet the contract agreements
- Ability to understand Job Descriptions & tweak the strategy for closures
- Knowledge of sourcing and mining techniques within the recruiting space
- Ability to multi-task within a fast-paced environment
- Action-oriented and results-driven individual
- Self-starter with ability to effectively manage multiple candidates, searches and projects
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in partnership with others
- Develop recruiting strategies designed to identify candidates through various recruiting tools
- Excellent Sourcing Skills from Professional Networking Sites, Blogging, Social networking sites
- Expertise in portal sourcing using Dice, Monster and Career Builder and other Job Portals
- Excellent Tech Screening Skills and responsible for detail evaluation of candidates against specific IT requirements
- Extraction of suitable candidates depending on the requirement from various channels of sources
- Phone screens via phone or video conference
- Interaction with the candidates & scheduling them for an Interview based on panel availability
- Track daily status reports on conversions & closures
- Maximizes profitability by negotiating pay rates with consultants based on position requirements
- Demonstrates ability to manage own workflow and resolve questions and problems with supervisor.
- Maintains good communication and organizing skills