Job Description :
The Testing Tech Lead Analyst is a strategic professional who stays abreast of developments within own field and contributes to directional strategy by considering their application in own job and the business. Recognized technical authority for an area within the business. Requires basic commercial awareness. There are typically multiple people within the business that provide the same level of subject matter expertise. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Significant impact on the area through complex deliverables. Provides advice and counsel related to the technology or operations of the business. Work impacts an entire area, which eventually affects the overall performance and effectiveness of the sub-function/job family.Responsibilities:
- Supports Initiatives related to User Acceptance Testing (UAT) process and product rollout into production. Testing specialists who work with technology project managers, UAT professionals and users to design and implement appropriate scripts/plans for an application testing strategy/approach.
- Plans, conducts and manages a broad range of systems and application testing deliverables for IT projects.
- Obtains detailed specification from business users and development to ascertain specific output information requirements.
- Works with other teams to develop integrated methodologies for testing end-to-end transactions in order to ensure that IT Testing is delivering a quality product to users in an established timeframe.
- Analyzes and communicates test results to project teams recommends appropriate course of action.
- Provides accurate and precise estimates for assigned task duration and work effort, along with confidence level, and foreseeable dependencies.
- Monitors projects on an ongoing basis, evaluating progress and quality, managing risks / issues, and taking corrective action as necessary to meet project deadlines.
- Has impact on IT testing by influencing decisions through advice, counsel or facilitating services to others.
- Acts as advisor and mentor for junior members of the team. Resolves a variety of complex issues through evaluative judgment and analytical thought.
- Exhibits comprehensive knowledge of several areas within IT testing and has a good understanding of the industry.
- Performs other duties and functions as assigned.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 15+ years experience in Business Analysis or Systems Analysis
- Ability to effectively use complex analytical, interpretive and problem solving techniques
- Requires communication and diplomacy skills to guide, influence and convince others.
- Ability to organize/manage multiple priorities and projects coupled with the flexibility to adapt to changes in a fast-paced environment
Application / Team Overview:
- Bachelor's/University degree, Master's degree preferred
This position is part of the overall the Global TTS Core Accounting Quality Engineering team. The successful candidate will play a key role in the Flexcube Transformation and BAU programs. This is a unique opportunity to join an excellent team and have a meaningful impact on the Quality Engineering strategy, automation process and culture.
We are looking for strong leadership skills, prior experience leading transformation efforts and industry-leading technical abilities that enable to significantly influence and improve the current practices followed by the team. We look for someone that has a combination of solid in-depth knowledge of QA standard methodologies, Test Automation Engineering, Test Data Management, Service Virtualization, Tooling.. The Vice President will serve as a ground-breaking technical and people leader providing insights to the executive leadership team on quality, automation and process scalability, and building and leading a world-class technical teamRole Description:
Technical / Functional Proficiency:
- Lead technical and business testing team members in preparation for and execution of test initiatives in support of the core banking testing projects.
- Participate in requirements, design reviews with Product, Business Analysts and Development to assure that the product under development meets requirements, and tested efficiently. Perform requirements reviews and traceability analyses to assess test coverage.
- Develop test approach and strategies that are commensurate with project scope, complexity and risk of the business initiative. Define test framework plans including planning and execution of test cycles (ST/SIT, Regression, Non Functional Tests etc.) in both agile and waterfall environments.
- Determine and organize resources required to participate in test initiatives provide guidance and direction of test plan development and test execution.
- Collaborate with Project Managers to develop and maintain test program schedules and deliverables in accordance with the overall project plan.
- Oversee test execution initiatives, adhering to test schedule and key milestones. Evaluate and escalate potential risks and issues that may adversely affect quality, schedule or budget.
- Evaluate testing metrics to promote successful test initiatives. Provide clear and concise test progress reporting that is reflective of test program status for key stakeholders and executive review.
- Establish working relationships with third party vendor project participants. Plan and manage vendor deliverables as they relate to the testing schedule. Proactively work with vendors to communicate and maintain People's quality standards.
- Monitor QA activities, test results, defects, root cause analysis and identify areas needing improvement. Recommend and lead continuous improvement initiatives that will help mature the QA test program to improve team effectiveness and overall quality of products and services.
- Establish and maintain QA resource plans, provide input to project budgets regarding test initiatives.
- Expertise in delivery of test automation solutions over various platforms and applications, configuration of automation tools and open source software and strong understanding on SDLC
- Experience in waterfall , Agile , BDD and Dev Ops testing methodologies
- Experience with Advanced Excel techniques, Java, Selenium, UFT and other automation tools.
- Knowledge of Oracle DB -PL/SQL, Stored procedures
- Strong experience in leading/managing financial technology projects, using structured project tracing tools such as JIRA, MS Project or SharePoint
- Strong UNIX , Shell , Perl , Python scripting experience
- Extensive coursework / experience in quantitative analysis & statistical modeling will be a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and be able to prepare presentations for executive level audience and familiarity with Power Point, Visio , Excel
- Detailed-oriented, high level of intellectual curiosity and strong sense of ownership.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task effectively and work against tight deadlines
- Good business acumen and the ability to connect analytics with business decisions
- Strong analytical skills with hands on experience driving testing strategy
- Candidate should be willing to work late on need basis in order to interact with teams in other Geographies
- Must have experience with delivering infrastructure projects such as Linux migration, Virtualization, Middleware upgrade and/or data center migration.
- Ability to communicate effectively across various levels of management, technology, architecture and compliance
- Excellent organization skills, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated sense of responsibility and capability to deliver quickly
- Excellent communication skills. Clearly articulating and documenting technical and functional specifications is a key requirement.
- Proactive problem-solver
- Relationship builder and team player
- Negotiation, difficult conversation management and prioritization skills
- Flexibility to handle multiple complex projects and changing priorities
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Good analytical and business skills
- Promotes teamwork and builds strong relationships within and across global teams
- Promotes continuous process improvement especially in code quality, testability & reliability
-------------------------------------------------Job Family Group:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ('Citi') invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review .
View the '' poster. View the .
View the .