What are we looking for
• Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing plan.
• Manage all digital marketing channels launch optimised online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase brand awareness.
• Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
• Prepare online newsletters, promotional emails, landing pages and organize their distribution through various channels Measure ROI and KPIs .
• Oversee all the company's social media accounts Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics.
• Build an inbound marketing plan Forecast sales performance trends Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement
• Train the rest of the team in order to stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices
• Proven experience in Digital Marketing & Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
• Skills and experience in creative content writing with Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Good time-management skills
What key qualities will help you to stand out
• Business analyst experience in Digital marketing preferably in B2B with Strong articulation with written, verbal communication skills - Keen eye for detail, ability to work on content - Hands on, willingness to learn and unlearn as the situation demands.
• You will be responsible for ensuring that our business contents can be found and viewed by new potential and current customers via the Web.
• Should be able to create promotional and marketing content (such as case studies, short videos about the services, articles, etc.) to increase traction.
• Should be able to create sound branding and visibility for MG through Digital Marketing.
• Responsible for Collaborate and create a social media strategy along with the Marketing team.
• Should be able to create high impact social media posts to build a positive relationship with the target customers.
• Track, analyse, optimise and prepare reports on social media programs by using resident tools like Facebook Insights, LinkedIn Insights and all popular websites.
• Should create & manage marketing collaterals and other digital assets, ensure their availability at marketing portal and website.
• Should monitor and follow digital trends, best practices, and emerging technologies.
• Should be able to manage website to integrate social plugins.
• Should have knowledge on Brand & Product management.
• Should require good communication skills.
What are the Benefits
Macro Global is a fast-growing technology company in UK specialised in RegTech & FinTech Product space. Our focus is to deliver world class Regulatory & Financial Technology products and services to UK, Europe & Middle East Market.
Functions : IT
Industries : IT/Computers - Software
Skills/Roles I hire for: IT, Developer, Fullstack, Dotnet
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level
Android developer co IT Company at HYDERBAD JD Strong knowledge in Android Programming. Strong knowledge in Android sdk. Strong knowledge in UI/UX design and develop android apps. Strong knowledge in life cycle methods. Strong knowledge exp 2-4
The SEO Analyst is responsible for implementing SEO and social media strategies for E-commerce website. The SEO Analyst can quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of campaigns.
Senior Full stack Engineer • 5+ years’ of experience in designing and building software application. • Proficiency in Spring Boot, Java, Oracle/Postgres, Angular JS, Junit, Devops tools. • Experience in any cloud platform, service oriented architectu
We are looking for a PHP Core Developer, Laravel Developer, CodeIgniter Developer with the capability to develop a fully responsive web portal (both backend and frontend). He She must have proficiency in the development and maintenance of the website
Full stack developer location Hyderabad basic Java, micro services/ spring boot java/j2ee SQL data base design spring MVC Hibernate SOA ARCHITECTURE Mongo DB MOKITA JUNIT Spring integration layer exp 2 to 4 years salary depends on present salary
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content