MoEngage is an intelligent customer engagement platform, built for customer-obsessed marketers and product owners. We enable hyper-personalization at scale across multiple channels like mobile push, email, in-app, web push, on-site messages, and SMS. With AI-powered automation and optimization, brands can analyze audience behavior and engage consumers with personalized communication at every touchpoint across their lifecycle.
Fortune 500 brands and Enterprises across 35 countries such asDeutsche Telekom, Samsung, Ally Financial, Vodafone, and McAfee along with internet-first brands such as Flipkart, Ola, OYO, and Bigbasket u
se MoEngage to orchestrate their cross-channel campaigns and engage efficiently with their customers sending80 billion messages to 900 million consumers every month.
Our vision is to build the world's most trusted customer engagement platform for the mobile-first world.
We promise to care about your customers as much as you do. And that justifies our top ratings for service and support inGartner Magic Quadrant, Gartner Peer Insights, and G2 Summer Reports.We have also been recognized as one of the 25 Highest Rated Private Cloud Computing Companies To Work For in a list released by Battery Ventures,
a global investment firm based on the employee feedback on Glassdoor where employees reported the highest levels of satisfaction at work during the first six months of the pandemic.
Our last round of Series C1 funding of $32.5 million in July 2021 accelerates our vision to create impeccable customer experiences for our customers globally. We have recently crossed 400+ headcount milestones and still growing
Our inclusion on this list highlights our ability to lead during a crisis and is a huge testimony to the people-driven culture we have.Today, MoEngage is an industry pioneer in the space and engages more than 450M devices. This includes approximately 65B events tracked per month,45B+ messages sent, to millions of users across the globe.
We are directly responsible for the customer data that we are storing, we are looking for a person who can embrace the following responsibilities.MoEngage
is looking for expert Security Engineers to defend our SaaS Infrastructure. Join the team of elite engineers who are trying to make customer engagement easy for its clients..Does this sound like you
- You enjoy solving challenging technical problems.
- You have the experience that shows breadth and depth of security knowledge.
- You know how to work as a partner with product teams and give them the advantage of your security experience.
- You recognize, adopt, use, and recommend best practices in security engineering.
- You work ceaselessly to improve your knowledge of the security threat landscape and of technologies that enable new forms of attack and defense.
- You are an effective communicator who engages well with technical and non-technical audiences alike.
- Serve as the Technical Lead for the team in determining the best approach to a requirement
- Keep up with trends in the constantly evolving information technology industry.
- Perform regular IT audit to discover areas of weaknesses and fortify them.
- Provide solutions to any complex IT Related challenges in the organization.
- Supervise, repair and management of all IT assets.
- Manage and optimize the purchase, deployment, maintenance, utilization and harvesting of software licenses within the organization.
- Assist the compliance team with tasks related to audit as necessary [ ISO 27001, SOC 2, etc.]
- Escalation point for L3 Helpdesk queries [Advanced troubleshooting Mac and Microsoft products]
- Promoting IT Service and ITIL best practices for support.
- Develop, design, and manage IT Infra for a new office space.
- Excellent understanding of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, cloud based technologies, databases and data storage systems, and telecommunications systems.
- Experience with technologies such as Google Workspace, Slack, Antivirus, VPN, DLP, MDM, Advanced Troubleshooting of MS Windows and Mac OS, Security Policies and Procedures.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate with teams across the entire organization
- Sound understanding of Information Security practices and IT systems .
- Good people skills to manage expectations from concerned stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, along with technical documentation
- Experience with Infrastructure Security concepts, such as MFA, layered network security, DMZs, IPS, zero-trust, encryption, PAM, and security frameworks is a plus.
At MoEngage, we are passionate about our team and technology - see below to know more about us and technology.|
We handle more than a billion messages every day. Rest assured, you will be surrounded by really smart and passionate people as we scale much more to build a world-class technology team.