Job Description :
Hiring for MNC construction firms navigates the complexities of 3D modeling. Since its inception,the Company has demonstrated a consistent commitment to quality and performance which has led us to be a part of more than 200 projects across the world.
Position: (IT Engineer )Networking + Hardware Engineer in IT
Reporting to: IT Head
Educational Qualifications: Computer Graduate / Degree /Diploma in Hardware or Equivalent.
Desired Experience: Min1 to4 years experience in asystem Administration / Hardware Networking
Salary: Rs. 15,000/- to Rs. 25,000/-
Skills Set required/Job Profile :
Fluency in EnglishCommunicationJob Location:Aurangabad CITY
- Prepare hardware and software requirements for the proposed network design
- Invite quotations from vendors for procurement of network components, and provide inputs on the evaluation of the same to Head IT to facilitate decision making
- Assist Head IT in developing the terms of contracts for engaging vendors for Installation of data center hardware, cabling, and network maintenance, etc.
- Oversee the installation and maintenance of equipment by third party vendor; highlight any discrepancies to Head IT
- Undertake to test of the data center servers and network after installation and highlight issues, if any to Head IT
- Conduct system security, data backup, and redundant storage and access norms for database administration and ensure adherence to the same
- Ensure backup of transaction data, development server and treating server on a periodic basis
- Ensure the maintenance of invoice printing software for vendors and sub-vendors
- Configure the data center servers and data network as per design requirements
- Prepare maintenance schedule in consultation with Head IT, and carry out regular maintenance in alignment with the same
- Undertake periodic functional testing of applications to ensure smooth operations
if you are interested kindly send your updated CV on [HIDDEN TEXT]
For more detail call on 9765567506 / 9765567699