Greetings from 2coms consulting pvt ltd
We are hiring for a MNC in Mumbai, Gurgaon and Bangalore
Mode of Interview- Telephonic round
No. of vacancies- 10
Need immediate joiners/15 days or less
Store Executive/Engineer: Monitoring & maintaining inventory stock( Tracking Asset In & out movement )
JD for Asset Executive:
- End to end Asset management process to be followed as defined and roles and responsibilities of its team members to be assigned on each stage of the asset management process.
- To record and maintain the details for all the IT assets like invoice details serial number, asset code, installation date, expiry date, department and hardware configuration details.
- Record all installation of new machines, movement within site / locations, changes in configuration of machines (IMAC) in the tool.
- Providing information of the expired assets to KPMG and coordinate end to end till returned the same to leasing partner or scrap vendor
- Physical verification and Reconciliation for IT assets in scope every 6 months.
- A random verification of 10% of IT assets which are issued to end users and a complete reconciliation of data in store to be carried out every 3 months
- Track the AMC's of various assets and ensure that the same are advised to stake holders three months before expiry
- Spares management and Asset management of Leased assets
- To maintain department/BU wise and location wise asset details
- Asset installation sign off from users by onsite FM engineer for issued assets
- Invoice & Insurance management of all IT assets to be tracked and maintained in the asset management system
- One unit laptop will be considered as (Laptop/Power adaptor/Mouse/Bag) & One Unit desktop will be considered as (Desktop / Monitor / Keyboard/ Mouse / power cables).
- It is must to manage the Laptop allocation/inventory and tagging entity wise
- Dedicated team/verticals should be managing Insurance management, End of lease assets & day today asset management end user transactions
- Loss of asset by IT service provider would be charge back to them (asset loss will be calculated by considering the balance EMI & asset buy back value)
- Storage of licensed software and documents in Asset Management tool for all IT software (End User Computing, Infrastructure and Enterprise).
- Conduct quarterly SAM compliance audits on actual usage leverage ITAM solution and reporting non-compliance to concerned authorities
- IT Risk Approved and prohibited Open source, Freeware software administration / uninstallation
- Software distribution to users. This includes desk side:
- Up gradation of licenses
- Managing software releases
- Installation of new software
- Reclaim unused licenses (from resigned users)
- Removal of unauthorized software (after approvals)Eligibility Criteria-
- Must be a graduate
- Must have excellent communication skill(verbal and written)
- Must have experience of 2-3 years
- Must be comfortable to work on rotational or any shift time
- Should have completed 15 years of education with marks 50% or above(must have the documents)
- Should have aadhar card,pancard,offer letter,last 3 months payslips or experience letter of previous company
- Education or career gap should not be more than 2 years
- Candidate must be from IT industry background
- Manage IT hardware asset portfolio w.r.t risk,governance and compliance.
- Serving as IT hardware asset management subject matter expert.
Experience in inventory management and ITAM
Data inventory,discovery tool
MS tool,IMACD,asset tags,asset reconciliation and asset procurement.Salary and benefits-For Asset Executive-
upto Rs 30k(hike on last drawn salary)(all 3 locations)For Store Asset Engineers
- Bangalore- Rs 14k per month
Mumbai- Rs 12k per month
Gurgaon- Rs 10k per month
PF+ESIC+free cab facility for odd hoursWork Location-
Gurgaon- DLF Cyber city phase- II
Bangalore- Embassy Golf Links Business Park, Pebble Beach, Off Intermediate Ring Road
Mumbai- Navi MumbaiInterested candidates can send their cvs to [HIDDEN TEXT] and call on 7873887998(only during office hours(10 am to 4 pm))Thanks & Regards,Miss Tushar Bala BarikRecruiter2COMS Consulting Pvt Ltd