We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality product is essential.
• Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance,
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• Interact with clients regarding the features and functionality to be developed and deliver the progress report to the client and project manager.
• Experience working with Web Services (JSON), SDKs.
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
• Understanding of iOS frameworks such as cocoa touch framework, Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
• Understanding of offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development lifecycle.
• Understanding with integrating with third party APIs including social networks.
• Hands-on experience with testing the app, resolving bugs and troubleshooting.
• Hands on experience with APNS, In APP purchase, Google maps, other app capabilities/location.is a must.
• Must have professional development experience building iOS Enterprise Mobile Apps on iPhone and iPad platforms using Objective C, Swift and iPhone SDK with Xcode.
We are a group of companies diversified in different Services.
We strive to be recognized throughout the industry for customer and employee satisfaction, employee retention, community involvement and financial success.
Our success is built on a foundation of shared values – quality, service, mutual trust and integrity.
Functions : IT
Industries : Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: Java, Dot Net, Php, Android, Angular, Nodejs, Devops, Tech Support, Endur, Sql, Oracle
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level
Develops, enhances, debugs, supports, maintains & tests software applications that support business units or supporting functions. These application program solutions may involve diverse development platforms,software, hardware,technologies & tools
JOB DETAILS: Position: Software Engineer/Sr. Software Engineer Qualification: B.Tech/B.E/BSC CS/ BCA/ MCA /M Tech Relevant experience: 2 to 5 Years Technical Skill: Cordova Job Timing: 9.30 am to 5.30 pm Job location: Chennai
• Candidate should have Good communication skills. • Qualification- Graduates Fresher (2017-2019). • Candidates should have all Mark sheets • Candidates with backlog are not eligible • Should have good knowledge in AEM & CMS.
Online Data Entry / Form Filling / Data Base Administrator / Computer Operator
Mobbitt is looking for an enthusiastic, energetic, young-minded software web developer (fresher) who take pride in the work they do.We are hiring freshers for the positions of software web developers to join our development team.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content