Roles and Responsibilities:
• Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
• Design and build advanced mobile applications for the iOS platform
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
• Work with outside data sources, APIs, bug fixing and improving app performance
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
• Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
• Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
• Stay up to date with emerging technologies
Required Candidate profile
• A Bachelor's / Master’s degree preferably a B.E. / B.Tech. / BCA/ MCA/ B.Sc. or equivalent.
• Must have completed at least formal iOS training from a good institute/ company with good hands-on experience on iOS projects.
• Candidates with other degrees and good hands-on iOS knowledge will also be considered.
1. Information Verification and Screening
2. Preliminary HR Round
3. Technical Round
4. HR Round
Mobbitt Infotech Limited is a leading IT consultancy and software Provider who is a full-service software development and consultancy company for Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Mobile, and Web Development with a special focus on Security, Scale, and Performance. where you will learn a lot in your field by working in a very friendly environment.
We are known for
We are agile. We are responsive. We solve problems. And we solve them really well.
Our architects analyze possible product use cases and deployment scenarios to spot technically infeasible features and propose the most suited technology stack. We deliver well-considered system architectures, compatible with various environments.
We deliver specifications to describe desired functionality and behaviors; wireframes to acquire feedback early in the process; clickable prototypes to quickly test solution elements; proof-of-concept to evaluate and validate solution.
Architecture & Design
We assign engineers with domain knowledge to analyze, validate and document all functional and non-functional requirements, data exchange flows and user interface components, prepare product vision and project scope.
A QA Engineer is responsible for validating fully functional modules or apps according to the requirements. As part of day-to-day work, A QA Engineer is expected to possess proficient knowledge of Force.com platform and an analytical mindset with a k
• Create, improve and maintain application framework and shared components • Work with recruitment team to understand, analyze and implement functional requirements • Responsible for troubleshooting and resolving issues
Online Data Entry / Form Filling / Data Base Administrator / Computer Operator
Writing well-designed, testable and efficient code.Gathering and evaluating user feedback.Working as a part of a dynamic team to deliver winning products.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content