Location: Mumbai (Airoli)
• CA / CIA. Total relevant experience up to 6 years, out of which with Big 4: minimum 3 years
• Willing to travel up to 40%-50% of time outside of India (Capgemini businesses in more than
40 countries). Expect to have 2 working weeks travel in a month. In a year, international
travel schedule may be up to 8-10 times. In rest of the period, audits to be carried out in India
with domestic travel, or based from Mumbai
• CISA, CFE or other relevant certification is a plus
• Excellent written & verbal communication level
• Role profile: Team member in Senior Consultant / Manager band
• Previous work experience: Internal audit, statutory audit, process & controls review, risk
• The auditor will perform the audits of the business functions / processes that would include:
- As a team member, carry internal audit assignments allocated
- Identify relevant risks, Process mapping & identifying process level controls
- Assess the design and effectiveness of financial, operational & compliance
processes for manual, automated control
- Identify & discuss control issues & improvement opportunities with mid / senior
- Document the results of audit, including internal control weakness and / or
improvement opportunities via detailed issue logs & executive summaries
• Should have strong interpersonal and communication (both verbal and written) skills
• Should be able to work well in a team.
• Capacity to organize and execute to meet deadlines and high standard of work
• Quick learner and ability to adapt to a dynamic environment.
• Self-motivated, with open mind to learn.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content