SPECIFIC SKILLS :
• Instrumentation engineering experience in Offshore Oil & Gas Industry
• Conversant with Control System DCS/ESD/F&G and Field Instruments such as Control/Safety Valves, HIPPS, Transmitters, Analyzers, Gauges etc.
• Conversant with communication systems for offshore.
• Layout engineering and MTO, Engineering drawing check.
ROLE DESCRIPTION / PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Lead a team of Instrumentation & Controls Engineers and work towards successful completion of an Offshore Oil & Gas Project
- Complete responsibility of Instrumentation discipline from Engineering to Commissioning of an Offshore Oil & Gas Platform
- Responsible for Engineering / Fabrication Co-ordination with Design Office / Fabrication Yard / Vendors / Client
- Timely delivery of engineering deliverables, Managing Client (e.g. ONGC/EIL/ARAMCO etc.) getting approval on engineering deliverable.
- Approval of Vendor documents, engineering drawing and documents.
- Coordination with engineering consultant, procurement, other disciplines, Yard team.
- Assistance to site construction team, QA&QC during FAT, SAT and site check approval from Client.
- Pre-commissioning & Commissioning of Instrumentation Systems such as DCS/ESD/F&G, CCTV, Telecommunication System etc. at Yard & Offshore Site