Instrument wiring, location plans, installation detail, cable schedules, MTO and other CAD drawing design Model review and Clash check, clash resolution and validation.
* Participate in project design reviews.
* Assist in preparing cost/manpower estimates for project and proposals.
* Perform inter-discipline squad checks (esp. piping, model, mechanical equipment and buildings).
* Enter/review instrument database content per P&IDs.
* Site surveys.
* Assist with as-building deliverables.
* Perform technical audits and quality reviews for design deliverables.
* Site pre-commissioning activities and design support.
REQUIRED KEY SKILLS AND SOFTWARE TOOLS :
* International Codes & Standards and Best Engineering Practices that apply to Automation Design.
* Awareness of Quality Management System and Procedures.
* Awareness of Project Management and Control Process & Procedure.
* Automation design deliverables, work flow and interdisciplinary co-ordination.
* Understanding of P&IDs and Instrument Database (SPI).
* Awareness of change management practice.
* Inter-discipline co-ordination.
* 2D and 3D AutoCAD and Micro station, Smart PLANT, PDS,PDMS, AutoPLANT.
* Project Automation database (eg. Smart Plant).
* Other project-specific software tools.
* Microsoft Office Suite.
Career Axes is an end to end services provider in Engineering and IT space. The company has been founded by a team of highly experienced and dedicated engineers with long and distinguished careers with the respected names in leading IT and Engineering Services Companies.
Visit us at http://www.careeraxes.com
Functions : IT, Construction
Industries : Automotive/Ancillaries, Construction & Engineering, IT/Computers - Software, Oil/Gas/Petroleum
Skills/Roles I hire for: Civil Structural Designers, Design Engineers, SPEL, Welding Engineer, PDMS Designers, SP3D Designers
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content