Job Description :
Position Type : Full time
Type Of Hire : Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired : Bachelor of Commerce/Business
Travel Percentage : 0%
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking At FIS you\u2019ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
At FIS we are looking for a Product Support Representative to join the FIS Enterprise Treasury Client Experience team. The successful candidate will provide treasury and payments support to our client base.
What you will be doing
The role will involve daily communication with staff from leading banks and corporates to which FIS provides financial software solutions. You will be providing real-time assistance for business-critical products, to trouble shoot or produce an in-depth analysis of reported problems. Strong analytical skills are required to resolve issues of a technical and functional nature.
What you bring:
Knowledge / Experience
- Experience in a Client Services Treasury or Payments role supporting clients on financial applications. Understanding of the Corporate and Banking Treasury Technology space is desirable.
- More than 3 years\u2019 experience working in Banking or Financial Institutions Knowledge and understanding of financial operational and business processes especially Cash Management, Bank Reconciliation, Settlements, Payments and Foreign Exchange.
- . Experience with virtualization infrastructure, private and public: VMWare, Hyper-V, Azure.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Flexible with rotating shifts covering 24x7
- Ability to build, maintain strong client relationships.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Windows and particularly Windows Server: system and network configuration, registry, software installation, troubleshooting, scripting, Active Directory, etc.
- Desirable: Knowledge of Linux: system and network configuration, software installation, system monitoring, troubleshooting,
- Good understandingof:DNS, Web proxies, Authentication methods such as SSO/LDAP/RSA, mail protocols, Web protocols
- Programming knowledge of Windows/Groovy IDE/Perl scripting,
- Knowledge in networking: standard internet protocols and ports, network monitoring and analysis tools
- MSSQL/Oracle DB experience, ability to understand advanced SELECT queries with joins.
- Able to take the initiative and work independently or in a team.
- Bachelor\u2019s degree in Computer Science or Bachelor of Engineering
- ITIL v3 Foundation or higher desirable
What we offer you
- Fluent in English
- Excellent communicator \u2013 ability to discuss technical and commercial solutions to internal and external parties and adapt depending on the technical or business focus of the discussion
- Organized approach \u2013 manage and adapt priorities according to client and internal requirements
- Self-starter but team mindset - work autonomously and as part of a global team
- Mentor and develop less experienced consultants, transferring specialist product knowledge to other members of the organization.
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities \u2013 FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
With a 50-year history rooted in the financial services industry, FIS\u2122 is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. We champion clients from banking to capital markets, retail to corporate and everything touched by financial services. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, our 53,000 worldwide employees help serve more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor\u2019s 500\u00AE Index.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see thePrivacy Statement
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see theSourcing Model
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.