Infosys BPM hiring for F&A on 21-Dec-19 – Pune. PFB Detailed mail.
Please mention DS Deepika on top of your resume.
Rajiv Gandhi InfoTech Park, Hinjewadi Phase II
Pune – 411 057
IBPM -1 lower ground fl.
Date : 21-Dec-19
Timings: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Contact person :- Siddharth Nair
Designation : Accountant
Yrs of experience : 2 yrs – 8yrs
Designation : Accountant / Lead Accountant/Assistant Manager
Location : Pune
Shift : Flexible
Skills hiring for :
1. General ledger/RTR
2. Accounts payable
3. Accounts receivable
1. Hands on experience in Accounts payable process.
2. Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including payroll, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc using SAP/ Oracle system.
3. Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
4. Paying vendors by scheduling pay checks and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit; generally responding to all vendor enquiries regarding finance.
5. Preparing analyses of accounts and producing monthly reports.
6. Continuing to improve the payment process.
7. Should had hands on experience on vendor management.
1. Strong R2R domain experience - specifically month end close process
2. Understanding of trial balance, accruals, adjustments, reconciliations, intercompany accounting and Fixed Asset Accounting
3. Managing day to day operations for R2R domain
4. General Accounting
5. Month End closing and Reporting
6. Bank/Intercompany reconciliation
7. General Ledger
8. Posting the journal entries.
1. Strong domain experience in Accounts Receivable
2. Managing day to day operations for O2C domain
3. Proffer recommendations and advice on queries regarding accounts receivable
4. Conduct negotiations with debtors to fix terms and conditions for payment of receivables
5. Flexible to work in 24*5 shift environment.
6. Experenice Working in SAP ERP Prefered.
1. Evaluate the credit status of clients to identify debtors and credit level
2. Assist customers in setting up a credit control system that allows for periodic debt repayment
3. Conduct negotiations with debtors to fix terms and conditions for payment of receivables
4. Handle internal issues and ensure timely payment to creditors
5. Ensure daily cash and debtor targets are met
6. Contact debtors through calls, emails or letters to notify them of outstanding invoice
7. Maintain regular contact with clients to ensure proper management of debt
8. Conduct business operations in compliance with standard policies and regulations
9. Maintain proper records of client accounts and purchasing activities
10. Monitor payment history to identify changes in reparation and take necessary actions
11. Conduct monthly reconciliation of debtor ledger accounts
12. Proffer recommendations and advice on queries regarding accounts receivable
Candidates should have minimum of 1 year of Team handling/people management experience for lead role.
Must carry mandatory Documents while attending interview:
Appointment & Relieving letter (Previous Employers if applicable)
Current employer offers letter and Salary revision letter with annexure (if applicable) whichever pertains to your current salary.
Last 3 months salary slips.
10th Mark Sheet & Board Certificate
12th Mark sheet & Board Certificate
All Graduation Mark Sheets (Each year separate mark Sheet or consolidated mark sheet& University Certificate)
All Post-Graduation Mark Sheets or consolidated mark sheet & University Certificate.(if applicable).
ID Proof Pan card
Address Proof Aadhar card/Voter ID/Passport/Driving license
Passport Size Photo
Please ask your friends /Colleagues also to walk for the drive if their profile matches the requirement.
Please do not carry laptops/cameras to the venue as these will not be allowed due to security restrictions.
Original Government ID card is must for Security Clearance.
Please ask your friends /Colleagues also to walk for the drive if their profile matches the requirement
Infosys BPM, the business process management subsidiary of Infosys (NYSE: INFY), provides end-to-end transformative services for its clients across the globe. The company’s integrated IT and BPM solutions approach enables it to unlock business value across industries and service lines, and address business challenges for its clients. Utilizing innovative business excellence frameworks, ongoing productivity improvements, process reengineering, automation, and cutting-edge technology platforms, Infosys BPM enables its clients to achieve their cost reduction objectives, improve process efficiencies, enhance effectiveness, and deliver superior customer experience.
Functions : Finance & Accounts
Industries : ITES/BPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: Ca, Accountants, Java /.net developers, Quality Analyst, Tech Support, Mortgage, Sap, Oracle
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content