• Determining audit procedures necessary to achieve the desired audit results.
• Reporting on audit findings and making recommendations for correction of noted control deficiencies and improvements in operations as per industry standards and best practices.
• Performing Risk based Audit.
• Monitors internal control systems to ensure that appropriate information access levels and security clearances are maintained.
• Monitors compliance with the organization's security policies and procedures among employees, contractors, alliances and other third parties and takes corrective action.
• Maintaining strong client focus by building strong relationships with clients, scheduling and conducting key client meetings
• Responsible for development of information security policies, standard and procedures.
• Perform on time Security Gap Assessments/Risk Assessments & lay out a detailed security observation for internal security team, stakeholders & higher management to carry out their priority decision-making with regards to due diligence on security as per required.
• Understand and interpret VAPT and other VA assessments tools and reports
• Analysis Network and Vulnerabilities assessment through various tools
• Monitoring and analysis various end point solutions for compliance
• Maintains Permissions based on roles and responsibilities matched with Applications across the organisation including O365 and other cloud-based platforms
• Manages information security incident response.
• Ensure application’s security is maintained by defining appropriate roles for usage of application.
• Responsible for Identity Management across the organisation.
• Initiates, facilitates, and promotes activities to foster information security awareness within the organization.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• 3-5 years of Relevant experience in the desired Role
• Have adequate knowledge on auditing and implementing ISO 27001:2013 standard
• Knowledge of Application infrastructure and fundamental approach to secure by design
• Exposure to Cloud Computing
• Knowledge of various IT security tools, monitoring tools, probing tools, etc.
• Candidate should have good communication skills, good convincing power
QUALIFICATIONS AND CERTIFICATIONS:
• GDPR or equivalent implementation
• ISO 27001:2013 certified from BSI, IRCA approved.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology from an accredited college or university or an equivalent combination of education and technology experience
Matrix3D Infocom Private Ltd. Matrix3D re-engineers the manner in which your Business uses IT through a combination Expert Advisory Services and Information Technology Experts.
Matrix3D has created an innovative approach of mapping your Business Process to Efficient IT Solutions through its Business Consulting Team and then having the IT Systems Team to Design, Create, Re-engineer, Configure and manage your entire Technology Landscape.
Functions : IT
Industries : IT/Computers - Software
Skills/Roles I hire for: It Sales, Software Sales, Solution Sales, Product Sales, Software Selling, Business Development Executive
level Hiring For: Mid Level, High Level
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content