Walk- in for Assistant Manager – India Payroll from 8th February to 21st February 2020 in TopSource.
We are looking for Assistant Manager – India Payroll in TopSource. Any candidate who has end to end India Payroll managing experience , handled up to 7 people team and has done process transition and migration is eligible to apply for this post.
Job Title: Assistant Manager – India Payroll
TopSource is a global outsourcing specialist. We provide end to end solutions in the fields of accounting, finance and payroll for UK and India based companies. The services that we provide are payroll and accounting outsourcing. We use our product Portico to support and enhance the services that we provide.
For details about Top source, please visit our website: http://www.topsource.in , http://www.topsource.co.uk
The role of Assistant Manager in the India Payroll team is to ensure that the assigned team delivers the promised service to its clients by following the agreed procedures. The Assistant Manager is responsible for ensuring process compliance across his team. He is responsible for providing domain as well as product (Third Party and TopSource Products) expertise to his clients and to his team. He is responsible for identifying essential training requirements for his team. He is also responsible for suggesting improvements to existing processes and assisting the Project Manager in transitioning new projects into his team. He is also expected to identify automation opportunities for the processes handled by his team
The Assistant Manager reports into a Project Manager.
Some of the activities that the Assistant Manager will have responsibility for are:
• To check the SLA agreed with client are followed on daily basis
• Ensure proper work allocation in the team with optimum utilization of each resource.
• Keep track on team to check whether payrolls are processed as per various statutory laws
• Should be a expert on third party products like Ascent Payroll
• Should be a subject matter expert on Income Tax and other statutory laws.
• Need to have knowledge of preparation of Etds returns and revision of Etds returns
• To have thorough knowledge of online return filing procedure of Provident Fund, ESI, PT etc.
• Continuously look out for opportunity for process improvements
• Keep process documentation up to date with latest amendments on Payroll
• Should be able to communicate with client on all payroll related matters
• Escalation of issue to reporting manager on immediate basis.
• Post – Graduate in commerce or MBA in Finance / HR
• 6 Years Experience, with at least 4 years in the payroll process
• Excellent attention to detail focused.
• Good communication Skills.
• Advance knowledge of MS-Excel.
• Work independently with minimum supervision.
• Good team player.
• Should have handled minimum 8-10 team members previously.
• Hardworking and ready to work extra hours to meet the project deadlines
• Should have good written and verbal skills.
• Motivated, self-starter individual with a can-do attitude.
• Ability to understand process SLA’s.
• Plan monitor and manage activities for self and can be a good team player.
• Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
Experience: Min: 6 years
Job Location : Pune
Salary : As per Market standards
Contact Person : Pawan Kumar
Email id : [Confidential Information]
Please don't call us if Interested then please Walk-In with updated from 8th February to 21st February 2020 between 12.30 PM and 7:30 PM at our office in Pune. (Full address mentioned below
TopSource Infotech Solutions Pvt. Ltd
3rd Floor ,Gamma 1
Opp. Maruti Showroom
*Kindly carry a copy of your updated resume when you visit us
Note: 1) please ignore this email if you have already attended interview in TopSource in last 90 days.
2) Please ignore this email if the job advertisement mentioned above is not relevant to your profile.
3) Outstation candidates need to confirm their schedule by mailing at [Confidential Information] before coming for interview. We don’t re-imburse travelling expenses)