Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at
Role: Data Engineering
• Understanding Business functionalities and analysing Client requirements.
• Working collaboratively with analysts, business stakeholders and others for understanding the requirements and drafting the appropriate solutions to resolve complex issues.
• Taking ownership of deliverables.
• Connecting to Data sources, importing data, and transforming data for Required Processing/ Reporting/ Business Intelligence
• Executing batch jobs on our custom-built computing cluster or any standard ETL tools or using custom code in SQL or Java or Python.
• Designing data schemas/stores and data pipelines for storing and processing of different kind of structured and unstructured data sets like transaction data, review data, video feeds, process data, email data, social feed data and many more.
• Assisting our backend engineering team to build a robust suite of libraries for extracting and manipulating data for our apps.
• Create libraries for data quality assurance and data sanity checks
• Translating Data into informative visuals and reports
• Independently develop infrastructure and set up CI/CD
• Mentoring and guiding the team on best solutions
• Exceptional analytical, functional, design and development skills
• Fluent in Data warehousing concepts and ETL capabilities
• Excellent Experience in Spark
• Good knowledge of Cloud Technologies and proficiency in one of the Cloud offerings Aws, Azure or GCP.
• BE/B.Tech or postgraduate in Computer Applications or IT
• Experience with both SQL degree and other no-SQL databases.