• Assign unresolved Incidents to appropriate Tier 2 Support Group
• Log all Incident/Service Request details, allocating categorization and prioritization codes
• Keep users informed about their Incidents’ status at agreed intervals
• Associate Incidents with other records (i.e. Incidents, Changes, Problems, Knowledge Articles, Known Errors, etc.)
• Provide first-line investigation and diagnosis of all Incidents and Service Requests
• Verify resolution with users and resolve Incidents in ITSM tool
• Escalate Major Incidents to the Incident and/or Problem Manager
• Escalate Incidents at risk of breaching Service Level Agreement to the Incident Process Coordinator.
• Handling customer queries on Desk, phone as well as email.
• Log the call in Software.
• To give proper revert to user mail.
• Assign the call to Engineer as per its category.
• Updating the call accordingly as per status of call in Service desk tool.
• Have to work with proper SLA. (Response Time, Resolution Time)
• Need to take follow up from Engineer as well as from user at the time of closing the call.
• Escalation of issues & complaints to various functional heads.
• Making of weekly report and monthly report at the time of review, meetings.
• Need to take follow up with vendors to know the status of logged call.
• Asset counting as well as need to update the inventory when we allot any IT asset to user,
• Filing up of IT Asset form from User at the time of allotment of IT asset to user.
• To maintain co-ordination, co-operation & team spirit
• To see smooth flow of work, Receiving & sending mails.
• Need to work with SLA.
IMSI (India) Pvt. Ltd. is a professional services and staffing firm, with offices in Bangalore, Gurgaon and Dehra Dun since 1995.
IMSI has significant knowledge in skill-based recruiting, on-boarding and staffing and has developed time tested processes to efficiently close every client position. Our forte is in building long-term relationships and delivering total client satisfaction. Each client project is a success with IMSI Staffing. IMSI excels in IT Infrastructure, Application Services and Professional Staffing. Expert staffing professionals have industry knowledge, domain experience, certification and skills. Our training assures team-work, customer-services, soft-skills and communication skills.
Functions : Human Resources, IT
Industries : IT/Computers - Hardware, IT/Computers - Software
Skills/Roles I hire for: Network Engineer, Desktop Support, System Admin, Helpdesk, Service Desk, all technical IT jobs
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content