Job Description :
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking At FIS you\u2019ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
In today\u2019s highly competitive retirement market, firms must not only deliver superior customer value, but cater to challenging customer requirements and solve complex problems efficiently.
Throughout the industry there is mounting pressure on organizations to do more, requiring a clear technology strategy that not only addresses the demands of today, but also enables the growth and performance of tomorrow.
What you will be doing
This position is with Retirement business with following responsibilities:
What you bring:
- Designing, coding and testing major features
- Get an understanding of Production/UAT solution for a given Client solve issues, both time sensitive production as well as UAT region
- Work with other team members to build and deliver complex changes for new and existing modules
- Be part of a team that provides support in Shifts (No night shift)
Ability to quickly troubleshoot issues, Design and Development of Technical components in Omni Script
- Technical development abilities
- Identifying, logging, tracking and resolution of software bugs.
- Familiarity with FIS\u2019 Omni Product suite
- Provide prompt escalation of functional, technical and project issues to Management.
- Identifying opportunities for continuous improvement in all that we do.
- 2 - 4 years of Omni Script programming experience.
- Understanding of US Retirement Administration Domain
- Must have prior experience on Omni DC product
- Must know unified environment processing in Omni.
- Must have experience in file handling, creating reports and different Omni script functions.
- Should know market value calculations in Omni Script.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Detail oriented
- Team oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverable.
- Ability to be flexible as new projects are assigned.
- Working knowledge of Cobol programming, Unix Shell Scripts
What we offer you
- US Retirement - Defined Benefits, Defined Contributions, 401K, Pension plans, Withdrawals, Loans, Distributions.
- Taxation \u2013 Withholding Federal, State.
- Processes \u2013 Contributions, Investment Elections, Fund Transfers, etc.
- Good to have: Various Forms - Form 5500, Form 5300, Form 1099R, 1099-DIV, etc.
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A broad range of professional education and personal development possibilities \u2013 FIS is your final career step!
- A competitive salary and benefits
- A variety of career development tools, resources and opportunities
With a 50-year history rooted in the financial services industry, FIS\u2122 is the world's largest global provider dedicated to financial technology solutions. We champion clients from banking to capital markets, retail to corporate and everything touched by financial services. Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, our 53,000 worldwide employees help serve more than 20,000 clients in over 130 countries. Our technology powers billions of transactions annually that move over $9 trillion around the globe. FIS is a Fortune 500 company and is a member of Standard & Poor\u2019s 500\u00AE Index.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see thePrivacy Statement
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see theSourcing Model
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.