• Strong experience in a BI/Data Warehouse environment with involvement in design, development, implementation, troubleshooting and support of ETL process using Informatica and an additional ETL tool.
• Experience in developing Data Marts, Data warehousing and Operational Data Store (ODS) on any of the databases or Hadoop environments.
• Should be having good experience with DWH concepts, and other DWH related terms.
• Should have expertise in Informatica Power center and good to have knowledge of Informatica Cloud services.
• Expertise in using advanced transformations such as Union, Normalizer, Aggregator, Joiner, Ranks transformation.
• Experience in Performance Tuning and Query Optimization by Indexing, Partitioning and Denormalization.
• Should be well versed with migration strategies by manual and automated processes.
• Should have experience in supporting the environment team for all the migrations, and other activities.
• Extensive knowledge of business intelligence best practices, processes, and methodologies.
• Good to have programming experience in writing Complex Stored Procedures, Queries, Views, User Defined Functions, Cursors and Common Table Expressions using SQL or T-SQL.
• Experience in DB administration is a plus.
• Highly committed, motivated, enthusiastic and a natural team player.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication skills (both verbal and written), and ability to interact with and effectively address concerns.
• Excellent prioritization, time management, analytical, and organization skills - able to determine what needs to be done and gets it done.
• Experience with SQL Server database administration, preferred.
• Team Foundation Server experience or any version control and scheduling tools like Autosys, TWS etc.
• Experience working in an Agile Environment, preferred.
Functions : IT
Industries : Recruitment/Staffing/RPO
Skills/Roles I hire for: Java, Dot Net, Sap, Salesforce
level Hiring For: Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content