• Min 6-8 Yrs of experience in design and configuration of SAP Sales and Distribution (SD module). Working experience in HANA environment (On Premise and/or On Cloud) is a MUST.
• Hands-on experience with SAP master data setup (customer, material, pricing). In-depth knowledge of SAP OTC (Order-to-Cash) and good working knowledge of other areas, e.g. Logistics, FI, etc.
• Experience with ECC SD pricing condition technique and configuration in standard and non-standard implementations and EDI/IDoc knowledge.
• Understanding of SD account assignment and revenue recognition processes. Ability to debug ABAP. Writing of functional/technical specifications for ABAP custom programs(RICEFW). Cross functional team experience, Excellent configuration, development and E2E Testing skills.
• Ability to present designs and system developments to an audience of business users with 10-20 people.
• Work with customer to get clarification from business users to implement solution based on defined scope and confirmed business requirements.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and work on multiple projects simultaneously. Be able to work in a collaborative, team environment with multiple vendors and handle/prioritize multiple tasks
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required. Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing, team environment and manage changes to scope or requirements effectively.
• Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills. Motivated and ability to quickly learn and build autonomy with minimal supervision.
• Be able to work in a collaborative, team environment with multiple vendors and handle/prioritize multiple tasks.
This position is responsible for the architecture, design, development and maintenance of all new and existing application(s).
We are hiring to work on Projects for an US company. We are based in NCR and if selected you will be working from Noida office.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content