• Min 6-8 Yrs. of experience in design and configuration of SAP Material Management (MM module). Working experience in HANA environment (On Premise and/or On Cloud) is a MUST.
• Strong knowledge of SAP Materials Management fundamentals and needs to have Clear understanding of Procure-to-pay cycle, PO/PR Release Strategy, External Services Management, Contracts, Master Data, Message Output, Price Determination and Special Procurement processes.
• Strong knowledge in business requirement gathering, BBP preparation, Initial stock upload, Test Scripts/Case preparation, User manual preparation, Unit testing and Integration testing.
• Should have strong cross module functional knowledge between MM-FICO, MM-SD, MM-PP/QM.
• Also working experience is required areas of Batch Management, Split valuation, Pricing Procedure, Consumption based planning and Consignment process, Imports, External services. Gather/document functional requirements and translate functional needs into technical solutions.
• Configure, test, support and implement SAP MM solutions. Strong knowledge in Purchasing, Inventory Management, Pricing Procedure, AAD and LIV is mandatory.
SAP MM-WMS hands on experience 1-2 end to end SAP MM implementation project experience with active role SAP WMS support Project experience
At least 7 yrs of relevant SAP experience.Should have full implementation projects, undertaken roles in all key phases from Business Blueprint, Realization, Final Preparation, Go Live & Support. Preferably Manufacturing Industry exp.
SAP MM Consultant works with customers and plays a lead role in the support and delivery of Materials Management SAP services that are focused on the SAP MM module; as well as provides expertise in the area of SAP MM best practices.
Minimum 4 years in SAP SD with at least 1 implementation and 1 support projects SAP SD with integration knowledge to MM, FI, CO Knowledge of debugging
We are looking for a SAP MM Consultant with minimum 7-8 years of experience with at minimum 2 E2E implementation and 2 support projects experience. Location : Delhi Timings : Mon–Fri (Onsite) 10:00am to 6:30PM + Sat -working (Remote)
Job Description : Job Description: • Master Data • End to end implementation for S4 HANA • Purchase Cycle • Pricing Procedure • Batch Management • Material Valuation • Output Management Configuration • Inventory Management • Data Migration. Key Skil
Job Description : Job Description: Exp -6-10 years Job Description SAP TRM Consultant: SAP Treasury & Risk Management Senior Consultant having relevant experience of 6-8 Years. Overall, the candidate should have experience in at least 1 full life cy
We have an immediate opening with one of our prestigious IT client in Hyderabad location for SAP QM MM Consultant Position. Our Client is looking 7+ years hands-on experience in SAP QM including integration with MM batch management
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content