Job Description: Murex Senior Developer
Experience: 5 to 10 yrs
SCOPE OF ROLE:
As a Murex developer, he/she will focus on technical solutions on Murex Datamart / Murex Operations /Front Office domain to deliver business values to real business. He/she will understand different technology silos and the integration methodology within the Bank. He/she will be part of the team that constantly work on improving Murex3 Trading Platform to purchase best technical practise and business requirement satisfaction.
• Understand the Business, functional and Technical requirement and specification, identify gap in the requirement to provide feedback and track to
closure of the gap in requirement.
• Complete the development in MX3 platform to realize the requirement from user and perform unit test.
• Support SIT/UAT/DR and go live activities on project level.
• Stakeholders engagement and the status reporting preparation.
• Manage defect triage and correlate symptoms with likely causes.
• Good communication skills.
• Strong abilities on problem solving and constructive thinking, a quick learner.
• A logical thinker in front of huge complexity and uncertainty.
• Team player with proactive thinking and initiative to improve the entire team’s efficiency and collaboration.
• Enthusiastic about software quality engineering and its modern applied practices/tools.
• Graduate or master’s degree.
• Murex Knowledge around – Pre-Trade Rules, MxML Exchange, Dynamic Tables, Datamart and Reporting, Repository Services and API's, Market Data Interface (MDCS and MDRS) and Processing Scripts, Front Office configurations.
• Working experience, 3- 5 years in Murex implementation.
• Experience with industry leading databases like Oracle, Sybase etc, and strong in writing SQL.
• Excellent troubleshooting skills to root cause complex issues required.
• Experience in Financial Markets Trading systems in Murex.
• Understanding of the Financial Markets products (FX/MM, Derivatives, Equities, etc.) and underlying processing Technology problematics (front-to-back).
• Experience in using MX Test to perform end to end regression and recon functions.
• Experience with projects using Agile development method.
• Ability to succeed in high energy, dynamic environment
OPTIMUM INFOSYSTEM Pvt. ltd
Optimum Infosystem, is a Singapore headquartered organization specializing in providing Digital and Data services to Fortune 500 Banks. We started in 1997 and currently have a global strength of over 2500+ employees with 2000+ of our team working in Singapore, Hong Kong & Malaysia. We have been focusing on the India market over the last 2 years and are currently 500+ employees predominantly in Bangalore/Chennai. We are a strategic vendor partner for several Investment Banks and Commercial Banks like Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, JPMC, Barclays, Citi Bank, Credit Suisse, Standard Chartered Bank and are involved in delivering projects for them across the globe.
Functions : Banking, IT
Industries : Banking/Financial Services, IT/Computers - Software
Skills/Roles I hire for: Java, .NET, Recruiter, Recruiting, Technical Recruiter, Investment Banking
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Leads will be generated from the assigned bank. Direct selling of various financial products to the existing customers. Sales Marketing Insurance Banking Direct Sales Field Sales B2B Sales FMCG Sales Team Leader BFSI RM SDM BDM ASM
Walking Drive For Sales Profile For On Roll Job Fixed CTC And Incentives And Allowances.
Dear Candidate, We have urgent opening for Assistant Sales Manager. Location - Mumbai Qualification - Graduation Experience - Upto 4L + incentive + allowances
We have urgent opening for Mumbai. Hurry up...APPLY NOW!!!! Get professional growth, huge incentive and secure your future. Bulk hiring, As per your experience, we can offer you a job. Salary - Hike on current ctc + huge incentive + allowances
We have urgent opening for bancassurance..... APPLY NOW. Location - Mumbai & Pune Qualification - Graduation Experience - Minimum 6 months required in sales (Banking & insurance) Salary - Hike on current ctc + incentive + allowances
We have urgent opening for corporate sales manager - hdfc life insurance Qualification - Graduation Experience - Minimum 1 year required in banking and insurance Salary - Upto 3.50L + incentive + allowances
We have urgent opening for mumbai in banca vertical. Qualification - Graduation Experience - Minimum 1 year required in banking and insurance Salary - upto 4L + incentive + allowances Location - Mumbai