Position: Identity Access Management (L3)
•Deep Level 3 SME knowledge of the following key MS infrastructure technologies and products: Active Directory, DNS.
. Experience in troubleshooting on-premises active directory infrastructure.
. Log analysis.
•Strong Windows 2003, Windows 2008 and Windows 2016 Administration experience working in large, rapidly changing environment.
•Design and implement with Windows 2003, Window 2008 and Windows 2016 AD infrastructures.
•Design and implement forest-level Group Policies and OU's.
•Actual design experience for a multiple forest environment.
•Must be able to assist in installation, configuration, tuning and troubleshooting of Active Directory on Win2K3/W2k8/W2016
•Experience in troubleshooting LDAP
•Must have experience working with Windows 2003/2008/2016, Windows/AD support tools
•Experience in Windows PowerShell scripting
· Working knowledge of AD LDS
· Must be self-motivated and able to work independently, often unsupervised
· Responsible for oversight of some projects assigned
· Assists management in the selection and retention of software applications, support staff, and on-going maintenance
· Provides project management assistance to the Project Manager for any project
Functions : Human Resources, IT
Industries : Other
Skills/Roles I hire for: IT, Hr
level Hiring For: Mid Level, High Level
Take strong ownership of all development phases in RDK-V projects and provides guidance to the team RDK-V development cycle. RDK 3.0 vs 4.0. Thunder framework architecture ,Development Estimation, Planning, Execution.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content