Candidate will support Cloud growth strategy by enabling clients to plan and execute on IBM cloud platform, DevOps and infrastructure strategies. He will be responsible for building strategic relationships with executives and key business leaders of Cleint to promote IBM’s portfolio of cloud platform solutions including hybrid cloud and cloud native application development, container management, multi-cloud environment and Red Hat.
Advise clients on the best path to move from bare metal and/or virtualization to a container based solution on a hybrid cloud using Red Hat technologies and services. Gain trusted advisor status with senior IT execs within assigned Client accounts as part of pipeline development and efforts to develop long term relationships.
Promote IBM and Red Hat based cloud solutions and other IBM and Red Hat technologies while working within a defined market vertical and or geographic region. Present and articulate the value of Open source based solutions and the Open source development process. Promote the value of IBM services around Red Hat as part of a larger cloud solution.
• 10+ years in a pre-sales solutions role or other technical sales role
• 3+ years focused on IBM cloud platform technologies, Red Hat OpenStack Platform, Red Hat OpenShift, and/or other Open Source solutions
• Competitive knowledge of the IaaS, PaaS and container industry including Red Hat OpenShift, Kubernetes, Docker, CRI-O and Pivotal
• Collaborate with sellers and stakeholders to provide appropriate responses to client request for proposals (RFIs/RFPs)
• Design and develop technical solutions for new and existing clients using traditional and IBM Cloud environment ranging from Hybrid cloud to big data solution for managed services
• He/ she should have worked on network, compute and storage architectures and helped clients in migrating workloads from traditional data center (on premises) to IBM Cloud services
• Accountable for technical solution delivery on initiatives, including scope negotiation, solution alignment and timeline management.
• Evaluate current and emerging technologies in scope of addressing client IT needs and considering other factors such as cost, security, portability, compatibility, and usability.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with the ability to generate client materials for presentations, as well as presenting to large audiences
• Ability to collaboratively sell solutions in a highly matrix environment
• Balance of sales and technical skills with creative thinking skills
Preferred, if having experience with a other set of cloud platforms like, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform
US Tech Solutions is a leading Global Consulting and IT services company.
We offer a wider range of solutions customized to various verticals and horizontals, as well as providing system integration and strategic consulting right through IT implementation to our customers. We have excellent domain expertise in verticals.
As a diverse end to end IT solutions provider, US Tech Solutions offers a range of expertise aimed at assisting customers to compete successfully in the ever changing IT industry. We provide long term solutions with quality as our main focus. Our main branch is located in Jersey City, NJ, and we also have dedicated offshore development centers around the world.
US Tech Solutions offer end-to-end IT consulting services using the best practices in the industry. Our solutions include Software Development Services, Engineering Services, Systems Integration, ERP Solutions, Customer Relationship Management, Supply Chain Management, Product Development, Electronic Commerce, Consulting & IT Outsourcing.
Functions : IT
Industries : Automotive/Ancillaries, IT/Computers - Software
Skills/Roles I hire for: Matlab, Embedded, Automotive, Autosar, Embedded C, Active Directory, Sharepoint
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management