Mandatory Shift Timings- 1 PM to 10 PM
Who are we looking for
• Candidate should have extensive experience in the field of Enterprise Application Software development with expertise in Hyperion. Candidate should be experienced in playing similar roles in similar engagements.
• Sound knowledge on Hyperion Planning and Essbase and HFM
• Working on small\medium\large Hyperion Application Development and support projects.
• Experience in L1, L2 and L3 support for Hyperion applications
• Expertise in writing calculation Manager rules and calculation Scripts
• Experience in developing Hyperion Forms, Task Lists, menu and smart lists
• Designing the user experience from an end user planning and reporting perspective.
• Providing installation, configuration, and troubleshooting assistance.
• Strong accounting and financial experience in addition to a strong background in information technology.
• Work with planners and analysts for all month-end close reporting, mid-year forecasting and budgeting.
• Perform structure maintenance in the application to comply with users requests ensuring that reports meet.
• Sound knowledge in Smart view and its usage for the business purposes.
• Technical proficiency in Oracle Tools: Sql , Pl/sql, maxl, Calculation Scripts ( Essbase ), Creating Data grids, Consolidations
• Extensive programming and development skills.
• Good functional understanding of business functions within your assigned area of responsibility (Finance, HFM Consolidation, Hyperion)
• Proficiency in two or more application modules: Hyperion Planning, Essbase, HFM, Smart View.
• Good oral and written communication skills.
• Good analytical, problem-solving, negotiation, task and project management, and organizational skills.
• Understanding the business requirements and translating into a successful system solution implementation.
• Providing requirements gathering, design, development, testing, and implementation activities.
• Supporting user training, projects and process documentation, and productions rollouts.
• Ability to work with iterative planning cycles.
• Resolve technical issues of projects and Explore alternate designs
• Participates as a team member and fosters teamwork by inter-group coordination within the modules of the project.
• Effectively collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and ensure client satisfaction
• Train and coach members of project groups to ensure effective knowledge management activity.
• Somebody who has at least 7+ years of work experience
• Education qualification: B.Tech, BE, BCA, MCA, M. Tech or equivalent technical degree from a reputed college
About the practice/ Project:
• Client is a leading a medical device company that produces a variety of orthopedic products for rehabilitation, pain management and physical therapy. This project aims to provide operational support services to the client in different towers.
Mphasis applies next-generation technology to help enterprises transform businesses globally. Customer centricity is foundational to Mphasis and is reflected in the Mphasis’ Front2Back™ Transformation approach. Front2Back™ uses the exponential power of cloud and cognitive to provide hyper-personalized (C=X2C2TM=1) digital experience to clients and their end customers. Mphasis’ Service Transformation approach helps ‘shrink the core’ through the application of digital technologies across legacy environments within an enterprise, enabling businesses to stay ahead in a changing world. Mphasis’ core reference architectures and tools, speed and innovation with domain expertise and specialization are key to building strong relationships with marquee clients.
Imagine a world of customer-centric transformation. Of digital, cognitive and intelligent technologies that are always a few paces ahead. A world where you redefine and co-create paradigms of business success every day. Where you keep alive your inquisitive mind to deliver innovation and ‘wow’ customer experience.
A leading applied technology services company, Mphasis has, over the last 26 years, sprinted exciting laps of transformation to stand tall on the edge of NEXT and positive disruption. With our agile business processes and innovations, we anticipate the future of applied technology, predict tomorrow’s trends to keep our clients at the summit in an ever-changing marketplace. Our future-proof expertise brings faster and more innovative IT solutions to next-gen customers across countless industry segments and micro-verticals.
Visit our website to know more regarding openings in Mphasis.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content