Greetings form 2COMS!!!
Job Title - HRBP (Managerial Level)
Job Location : Noida / Hyderabad
Exp : 2 / yrs to 6 yrs Post MBA
** Excellent Communication skills
** Should be a Manager currently (Must)
** Exp in excel, analytics skill
** Should have exp in connecting people on the floor
** Exp & focus on Employee Engagement & Employee Retention
HR Business Partner
We are looking for a HR Business Partner to support one of our teams in India. The individual will support a part of the HRBP team and will be aligned to one Business Unit. In this role he/she will support the Business to develop and implement HR plans and solutions in order to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results.
The incumbent will also be interacting/ working with Global HR teams supporting the line of business and will be involved in driving projects with Global Impact. This role drives project management for various HR initiatives including management training and development, succession planning, policy review and implementation, etc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
*Partner w/ business on workforce planning, succession planning, and skills assessment
* Provide coaching, training and mentorship to Managers, Leads, and Associates for the business
* Review and analyze business unit data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and employee experience
* Work with line managers and employees to address all types of employee relations issues ensuring a balance in representing all parties interests
* Implement/administer/interpret corporate policies/programs/procedures
* Plan, manage and provide continuous improvement to all aspects of the client organization and leadership review process and the strategic objectives therein. This includes both annual and mid-year processes which focus on performance management and talent development.
* Review and analyze business metrics including data on retention and employee experience in order to recommend systemic improvements.
* Partner with managers to retain, develop and motivate people to achieve their fullest potential.
* Working with business groups assess, create and implement innovative solutions for a variety of employee engagement initiatives within client group
* Provide ongoing support to the leadership team on human resources related matters, policies and procedures
* Provide compensation support including salary planning, approval of salary actions, promotions and job re-leveling
* Master's Degree in Human Resources with about 2-4 years work experience,
* Proven skill in the operation and utilization of software such as Microsoft office (proven skill in excel)
* Able to travel and relocate as appropriate
* Experience in the development and administration of HR compensation plans
* Ability to analyze organization and individual needs and create the most cost-effective package to meet them
* Experience in dealing with contingent workforce will be an advantage
* Proven understanding of the role and functions of a human resource office within an operations structure
Interested please share your resume at [HIDDEN TEXT] or call me at 8420577308
Position : Recruiter (APAC) Experience :1-3yr Job Description: Experience should have relevant years of experience into APAC (technical/Non technical) hiring industry. Responsible to understand and analyse the requirements in different technical s
The HR compliance officer is responsible for ensuring that employees and teams are in place to address compliance issues. They are also responsible for thoroughly understanding compliance laws, as well as providing adequate communication to managers
Urgent Hiring for Fresher/Online Data Entry/Data Entry Operator/Data Base Administrator/Data Entry Officer/Form Filling and AD Posting kind of Data Entry jobs with 0-5 Yrs Exp-Candidate can work from any locations-for more info- Contact @ 9890601688
Roles and Responsibilities Position : Recruiter Domain : ITES Location : Pan India Experience : 1-4 yr Write and post job descriptions. Source potential candidates on various entry level BPO/BPS positions. Perform pre-screening calls to analyze ap
We are hiring for Govt. of India - MoC registered & ISO, IAF, MSME, SSL certified company. Stay safe & Work from home. Call / Whatsapp HR @ 9163740654 to apply for the post (Only serious candidates)
Online Data Entry / Form Filling / Data Base Administrator / Computer Operator
We are hiring for Govt. of India - MoC registered & ISO, IAF, MSME, SSL certified company. Stay safe & Work from home. Call / Whatsapp HR @ 9163746838 to apply for the post (Only serious candidates)
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content