HR & Admin Executive responsibilities include processing employee data, updating company policies and assisting in the hiring process & to work as a Generalist profile. To be successful in this role, you should have solid organizational skills and be familiar with HR functions.
Graduate /PG/MBA or with Equivalent Degree in Human Resource /MPM/DIPLOMA IN HR & PERSONNEL MGMT
Minimum 1-2 year of Experience in Human Resource Background
Roles & Responsibility:
• Hands on approach and good in Microsoft Office – especially Excel, Power point and Word
• Handling all the Manpower Planning & recruitment activities- Short listing, Screening & Scheduling Interviews Maintaining the Resume Database
• Preparing & sending the manpower MIS including Recruitments / Resignations on a regular basis
• Responsible for organizing regular staff welfare activities
• Act as a central point of reference for internal and external queries, ensuring that messages are recorded and reported on in a timely manner, including contact with staff and managers • Computation of OT, Loan, leave encashment, Gratuity, Bonus.
• Processing of Payroll in Excel & Spine Software.
• Conducting exit interviews and overseeing separation actions like full & final settlements, issuance of exit letters.
• Grievance handling of employees and also support taking disciplinary action where required
• Conducting Employees satisfaction surveys
• Plan and co-ordinate with the external / internal trainers & consultants to ensure training programs are run smoothly
• Designing & Updating the training manuals / individual training records of employees, assisting the organization to achieve their set targets within the stipulated time limit
• Administer and ensure timely completion the Performance Appraisal Assessment for employees on a yearly basis
• Support in Policy & Process formulation & implementation – manuals and implementing them
• Responsible for Maintenance of files, Audit of personal files, working out compensation for new entrants, confirmations and final settlements
• Responsible for Statutory compliances and accounting of PF, ESI, Insurance policies, Gratuity, Medical cover for the employees, etc
• Implement and maintain relevant admin systems to support the HR operations
• Prepare All HR Reports for Management Review
• Handling Time Office and maintenance of attendance & leave records
• Ensure all HR processes are as per ISO 9000 requirements
• Ensuring adherence to statutory compliance in areas of Factory
• Renewal of AMCs, License, certificates, insurance and Calibrations of lab instruments • Getting administration work & complaints resolved.
• Management of Security Guards contract, Asset, and Vendor.
• Managing outdoor Administration activities
• Managing Housekeeping for factory
• Resolving & following daily issues (Telephone/Internet/AC/PMS/Water tank/Solar/pest control/)
• Workers accommodation arrangements
• Hospitalizing injured workers
• Exceptional organizational and administrative skills
• Experience in Factory management
• Good written and spoken English and presentation skills
• Experience and ability to use MS Office word, excel and power-point, outlook, etc
• Confident personality
• Enthusiastic, proactive, flexible and constructive approach
• Ability to prioritize own work load and work to tight time scales & deadlines
• Ability to work with and engage staff at all levels within the organization
• Able to remain positive and constructive under pressure
• Ability to use own initiative and make decisions within sphere of work and knowledge
• Flexible approach to working hours and practices
Skills Required: Excellent Communication, Good at presentation Skill, Advance Computer Knowledge ,Quick Learner, HR Knowledge, Has worked on Spine Software .
• PF/ESIC from Date of joining
• Yearly Bonus
• Gratuity on long term service
• Paid/Sick Leaves
whatsapp resume 8454026559