A Career at HARMAN
As a technology leader that is rapidly on the move, HARMAN is filled with people who are focused on making life better. Innovation, inclusivity and teamwork are a part of our DNA. When you add that to the challenges we take on and solve together, you’ll discover that at HARMAN you can grow, make a difference and be proud of the work you do every day. What You Will Do :
What You Need :
- Responsible for analyzing and understanding of the module specific Customer requirements (CRS) and change requests and for defining/documenting the resulting features in the (Technical Requirements System) TRS-SW
- Implement the planned features according to the HMI architecture and design.
- Responsible for quality deviverables for assigned HMI modules.
Analyzing, interpreting, understanding and developing the assigned customer requirements for the QT , QML HMI development within HARMAN infotainment systems.
Ensure features that the functionality of specific features implemented, tested and working flawlessly on schedule.
- 3 - 6 years of development experience in HMI frameworks and HMI applications, preferably related to Multimedia
- Experience with UI framework such as Qt & QML or equivalent is a must
- Strong programming skills in C++ and C for embedded systems
- Exposure to developing solutions on Linux or QNX or any other RTOS is a must
- Strong in multi threaded programming, synchronization and IPCs
- Strong debugging skills and problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of software development tools (debuggers, emulators, compilers, etc)
- Working knowledge of software development processes
- Experience working in a highly agile distributed team
- Strong hold on concepts of HMI frameworks and developing HMI applications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Creative problem-solver capable of identifying and reproducing complex software defects
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status. HARMAN offers a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. ()