• Hands-on experience in writing and executing test scenarios, test cases or automation scripts.
• Hands-on experience in defect logging, tracking and verifying defects
• Experience in managing test environment and implementing builds
• Mentor other team members on product/application features/functionality and domain.
• Involve in knowledge transfer to new team members.
• Study the development scope and identify components that need updates / rework
• Working knowledge on web service testing and respective tools like SOAP UI
• Working knowledge on mobile testing and respective emulators
• Good to have knowledge of leading automation tools like – HP UFT, Rational Functional Tester, Selenium
Having knowledge on mobile app testing is added advantage.
Location for Interview.
Sai Anu Avenue.
Date : 20/11/2019
Time : 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
Venue Address: InternshipHUB .Apt 103 , Street Number 3 Patrika Nagar, HITEC City Hyderabad, Telangana 500081
Contact person : Sr HR
Contact No : 9515876589
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content