• Sourcing the Trainers/Consultant as per the Business Requirement for PAN India.
• Negotiations rate with Trainer/Consultant/ Infrastructure Vendor.
• Competency Mapping and Niche Skill Development Trainer/Consultant
• Training Need Identification and Performance Needs Analysis
• Estimation of Training Cost & Benefits Analysis
• Identification & Hiring of Quality Instructors and Materials
• Infrastructure Vendor Management PAN India
• Training opportunities, Technical communications and liable indirectly for achieving the targets of the sales
• Process the training leads on a day-to day basis
• Ensure client expectations are met and exceeded in terms of quality of product and service delivered
• Putting together business cases for the sales teams to support their proposals
• Providing ongoing support for customers post training
• Provide the right information to the Trainers/Consultant
• Check on Availability Trainer
• Coordinating with the Sales Team and passing the information to them.
• Maintain quality & delivery responsibility
• Material and test paper responsibility all external Trainer training
• Problems faced by resourcing team on a daily basis, find out the solutions
• Feedback form, Attendance sheet collection after the training from freelancer Trainer
• Con-call handling (Faculty and client)
• Sharing the feedback with the freelancer after every program
• Updating trainer profile on a quarterly basis
• Fixing up meetings between freelancers.
• Freelancer mock session arrangement
• Interview for freelance first level
• Invoice and Payment handling Trainer/Consultant/ Infrastructure Vendor
• Release the PO to Trainer/Consultant/ Infrastructure Vendor
Talent Corner is a Recruitment Company Head Quartered In Mumbai and having Branch Offices In India & UAE. Our Vision is to successfully complete 1,00,000 Recruitment Assignments by 2025. Through these Assignments, we aspire to educate 1000 school girls.
Functions : Others
Industries : Consultancy
Skills/Roles I hire for: Allround Recruiter
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
HR Manager, HR Recruiter, Recruitment Executive, HR Trainee
Hi All, Hiring for Bangalore Location. Company Name- Advvent Global Solutions Pvt Ltd. Education- Graduate or Post Graduate Shift- Night Shift Experience- 1 year to 5 year(Relevant) * Interested Candidates can share Resume at [HIDDEN TEXT]
Executive Recruiter will advertise job postings, gather applications, and headhunt prospective employees. Also issue job offers and streamline the recruiting process. Ensure that suitable candidates are appointed within the appropriate time frames
HR Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing candidates online, updating job ads and conducting background checks. If you have experience with various job interview formats, including phone screenings and group interviews, and can help us recruit f
Excellent Communication in English Any Recruitment experience and willing to work in BPO recruitment Smart worker with good decision making skills, very confident attitude Should be flexible to work under target and pressure
Should have experience in leading team of 2-5 recruiters and handling Clients. Should be good in End to end recruitment. Strong in closing senior positions.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content